• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2002 Yamaha YZ250 *Well Built*

M
Nov 12, 2008
Flathead
Clean 02 YZ250R two-stroke. Top-end was recently rebuilt and only 5 or 6 hours of ride time has been put on it since. Bike has spent a lot of time in my garage since I purchased a 450 and fell in love with 4 stroke power. Not a racer so this bike hasnt been ridden extremely. Very clean and responsive$2600

Few additions and modifications:

Top end rebuild - Wiseco piston assembly with Yamaha jug
Motor has been professionaly ported and polished
FMF Gold series with Powercore Silencer- dent free!
Factory Effex Evo graphics that just went on a month ago
Black Excel Takasago wheels 21"/19"
Pivot Works wheel bearings front and rear - done this spring
Pro-Taper adjustable Top Clamp with Renthal Fatty Hi-Rise bars
ASV Levers - Lifetime warranty if you ever break them!
V-Force reeds - just put in the replacement reeds
New Sprocket front and rear Both Renthal and Stock sizes
Wide Foot Pegs
Works Connection Radiator Braces

I'm probably forgetting little things here and there but thats the just of what I have. Plastics are still in great shape. Truely a great bike with no issues. Everything was done the "right way" when this bike was set up. I would love to keep it as a spare but just cant justify it financially.

PM me for more info! Pics will be on in a day or so!

Cheers!

S
Nov 14, 2008
calgary
The owner before had some susp. work done but I do not know exactly what was changed or if everything was just rebuilt.

Where are you located?
I live in Calgary Alberta, I'm looking for a good 2nd bike as I hate killing my 450 race bike in the woods, I really like the older steel framed yz's for the trails......

M
Nov 12, 2008
Flathead
Yeah that originally was my aim with this bike, I wanted a good woods bike that was light an nimble as opposed to my KTM 450. Seemed like I still put way more time on the thumper and have now decided to just get rid of it and focus on my sled now

Premium Features