• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XR 4-stroke 1200 TURBOS!

J

jvb

Nov 26, 2007
I assume that weight was not full of fuel and where can I get those vents on the side panels?

turbo800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Northern,UT
Turbo Performance[/QUOTE said:
That's a sweet looking sled, does it have BOOST yet?

Going to the SLC snow show?

My brother just got done doing a VE tunnel on his XP, they're a bunch of work, look nice though...

T
Jul 21, 2008
www.turboboyz.com
there was about 3 gallons of gas in it and the paneles are stock with r&m vent kits which come with the turbo kit.

Yes it is turboed and runs very, very well!!

The sled will be at boise, utah, colorado, and washington shows. It is on its way back from haydays now. come see or pm us with any questions about the turbo kit or sled.

S
Feb 4, 2008
washington
:beer;
ya these xr's are the the real deal you'll love your when its done!!
my xr has a bit of history
it was the first turbo 4-stroke doo up monster chute in revy
it p!ssed off some yamis at yama fest
Dave at Powderlite and Dave at The Top Secret Shop did there home work and this kit is the real deal and has proved it all last year! Thanks again guys :face-icon-small-hap:beer;

here drool away my friend:beer;

I have to say this is the first 1200 turbo doo up Monster chute and it only needed 10 pounds of boost!!!!!! a month out of the shop and it was kicken a$$ and taking names and Powderlite did it first!!!!
this sled is in Mountain Mod Mania 7 and Doc Zoom did it justice:face-icon-small-hap:beer;

you like 1200 turbo and thinking about pulling the trigger just remember who put the first one on the hill that worked beyond what was thought
Powder Lite:face-icon-small-hap

J

jvb

Nov 26, 2007
Easy buddy step back from the computer and take a deep breath you got another 2 months to go. The real question is will it ever go up monster again?:) Your like pl's new fan club, better get your pom poms out! :)

:beer;

I have to say this is the first 1200 turbo doo up Monster chute and it only needed 10 pounds of boost!!!!!! a month out of the shop and it was kicken a$$ and taking names and Powderlite did it first!!!!
this sled is in Mountain Mod Mania 7 and Doc Zoom did it justice:face-icon-small-hap:beer;

you like 1200 turbo and thinking about pulling the trigger just remember who put the first one on the hill that worked beyond what was thought
Powder Lite:face-icon-small-hap

S
Feb 4, 2008
washington
Easy buddy step back from the computer and take a deep breath you got another 2 months to go. The real question is will it ever go up monster again?:) Your like pl's new fan club, better get your pom poms out! :)

yeh your right about being excite about powder lite:face-icon-small-hap

but its your fault after seeing your powderlite sled it sure pushed me over the edge :face-icon-small-hap:beer;

But to tell the truth I have nothing against and of the other guys doing kits I have talk with as many of them as i could even call Sweaden I have been goofy on the 1200 since 2008.

if I won the the lottery I would buy one from each :rolleyes:

I dont feel bad for giving powder lite some credit but wish all the guys who are doing kits would get on this thread give us feed back on there builds

dynos, pics, what they expect to do for this year and in the future

if this was a yama thread it be 5 pages deep with info ;)

S
Sep 2, 2009
who said powder lites was first? Were they the first to get a sled from skidoo? I was watching this all last year and i think that most kits showed up at about the same time.

I am glad to see another sled out there that will compete with the nytro's and apex. I think i might just start saving my money.

Turbo performance - did you find your pics that were on the front page? these last pics are different than the ones before:confused:

187POW

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
westcoast bc
i'm just in the middle of building a 1200 with an MCX kit,just wondering what you guys are running for a primary clutch,i was thinking of a supreme tool primary with a shockwave in the stock secondary,any clutching info would be appreciated..thanks

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
If I were you, I would call the boys at Xtreme Powersports in Okanogan Washington. They are MCX dealers and have two MCX1200s that straight up get with the show!

I do know that they use Comet clutch but can probably point you in the right direction with clutching or sell you a complete kit or something.

Xtreme Powersports is offering turn key 1200's on boost if anyone is interested by the way.

Their number is 1-509-826-5771 Ask for Darren

Jake

S
Feb 4, 2008
washington
i'm just in the middle of building a 1200 with an MCX kit,just wondering what you guys are running for a primary clutch,i was thinking of a supreme tool primary with a shockwave in the stock secondary,any clutching info would be appreciated..thanks

powder lites got a set up for the STM and the Polar clutch:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features