• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RZR and RZR S thread

B

BigTruck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 1, 2007
Maple Valley/North Bend
Anyone have or looking to buy a RZR UTV? Just starting a thread for us. I have the "S" model, upgrades thus far, custom paint, paddles, bimini top and lights. Lots O lights....

Looking at the DMC dual exhasut:D But that might be next year as it's a grand!!:eek:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I JUST bought two of the RZR "S" last week!
They are a blast!

polaris-2008-ranger-rzrs-800-utv-slv.jpg

Plan on going riding out at Egin Lakes this afternoon for a little dune action.

B

Bkinz

May 14, 2009
Lewiston,ID
We got a stock RZR with 27in itp mud lite xt, and it sure is a blast. I sure wish the "S" would make it on all the trails we ride on.

B

Bkinz

May 14, 2009
Lewiston,ID
Head a little farther North and you will run into problems, stupid forest service can't even meet their own standards for width on trails.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I drove as far as the Montana boarder with no troubles.
But gas was short and we bailed at that point and went back to bear gultch.

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
How do these compare to a 4wheeler as far as being able to go as many places. I was looking at one for hunting but not sure exactly how well they do on rougher terrain.

R
Sep 9, 2001
Boise, Idaho
I just picked one up on a divorce sale. I put a White Carbonfiber Body on it. I had a RangerXP700 and took one ride in a RZR and I was hooked.:) I have my Slednecks decal on the rearview mirror!
RZR210513.jpg
[/IMG]

I want to go to St. Anthony soon.

Last edited:
B

Bkinz

May 14, 2009
Lewiston,ID
I just picked one up on a divorce sale. I put a White Carbonfiber Body on it. I had a RangerXP700 and took one ride in a RZR and I was hooked.:) I have my Slednecks picture on the rearview mirror!
RZR210513.jpg
[/IMG]

I want to go to St. Anthony soon.

What size are your tires? We went to put on our 27in mud lites on our stock rzr with n lift, and they wouldn't even fit on the rear!

B

Bkinz

May 14, 2009
Lewiston,ID
I drove as far as the Montana boarder with no troubles.
But gas was short and we bailed at that point and went back to bear gultch.

Well where we ride, their is no way you would get a "S" through the gates. Unless you didn't care at all about your rzr and hit the opening at 20, then slide and scrap the crap out of it. And a few of the gates, a 2 in wider front or rear end and you wouldn't even begin to get the tires through at all.

B

Bkinz

May 14, 2009
Lewiston,ID
27". No lift. Offset wheels.
I am thinking I would rather have RZR S wheels w/Bighorns?? I have the stock black wheels with tires but they are ugly.:confused:

Ya they are ugly. My dad won't get offset wheels, cause it wouldn't fit in his opinion.( i could get it through, but he won't let me. lol)

B

BigTruck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 1, 2007
Maple Valley/North Bend
Heres mine the day I got it from the dealer....

Stock.jpg

And here it is three day's later!!!

Painted.jpg

I just installed all my new lights (no pics yet) on the front grille and two on the front roll bar. As well as a half windshield I found on e-bay! Sweet windshield....

Premium Features