• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XP Turbo Kit Prices

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
Send it down!! I bet I can beat Jake with that!!

will this kit work on my big bore elan? ive up graded it to efi and run a 153 challenger extreme under it, also has a rev 800 big bore engine.
elancopy.jpg

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
Hahahaha oh darn, I forgot that was a public read!! LOL you just consider it brought Dave!!! Its on like donkykong LMAO ;):D:eek:

And yes, thank you gus. Your willingness to answer questions with straight forward, no bs answers puts you far ahead of MOST other shops out there. You and Dave have earned my business and I plan to make it worth both of your guys time in the coming years.

Dave, as for a 900 big bore...All I can say is WOW!!! Im still jittering from that idea!!

Im headed to Washougal for the National this weekend. Dave, Ill call you tomorrow. Preference on time??

Jake

G
Apr 23, 2008
Well,, now WHO got the SPY photos of the 2010 RS snowcrosser !!???:beer;

BRP said they would fix the problems with the xp chassis...:D:D:D

I think I'll tell the team to keep the 08's ONE MORE YEAR .........:p

Washougal !!!! take good pics,, make sure wiemer has a procircuit pipe NOT a powerbomb....

He had an FMF header at the first 2 outdoor rounds,, ??

wonder why ????

correctly shaped heads for boost show their merit in the clickers and helix..
and they DOOO show more helix and lower clickers..

pipe heat,,,,,ummm good for boost...

gus

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
It was good to talk to you the other day Dave. Ill call you again to finish the conversation Monday :D:D Should be cool to see the carbon stuff. I wonder if that will limit the heat that can be dissipated vs aluminum...just thoughts

2010 snocrosser...thats funny shat right there!! You never know with skidoo I guess, after all they did build a steeper approach angle on the 2010 summit...Guess ill hold onto my 08 too...

Gus, I will have to see what I got for pics...I did scope all the bikes closely especially pro circuits...interesting that they were running pro circuit pipes but they closely resemble an fmf...FMF has patented the bomb but must hold no rights over the first version that they built because pro circuit had fabbed up some of those for their bikes...Guess I will just keep my FMF stuff and save myself the added fab time LOL :eek: It was good racing. Pourcel is oh so silky smooth when he gets out front. And I hate to say it but Reedy stomped the pee out of everyone on big bikes with some authority. Man that zook sounds good...

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
Glad you made it back in one piece Jake. Call me on my cell I have to catch up on the kits from last week's disasters:mad::(.I was living the life of a Country song:eek:. Now I need to get some stuff done. I do need to discuss some stuff with you. We have to get your file started anyway:D.

The heat in the carbon fiber I don't feel would be an issue. The fiber will be so thin I think it might dissipate/transfer the heat faster.

Dave

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
Life of a Country Song....LMAO that has never been that good of a thing for me.

Ill call ya, do some bs'n and run some ideas across ya...and of course get that file up in full operation.

Ill give you a ring tomorrow.

And Gus, what time should I call you??

Jake

G
Apr 23, 2008
Jake,
Hit my cell tuesday thru friday, 9am eastern to 8 pm.

603-401-8897..

That number is for anyone ...better than the shop phone,, this is always with me..

Ya, reed was flowing in the second moto like HE can..Showed a side of his talents we don't see OFTEN enough..

I too love the big zook, o8 and up.. Love the way it handles and flows out of tight corner to jumpface situations.. I ride an 02 rm 250 also for fun..

funny how the advent of the 450 has turned the 250 2 stroker into the (new 125 ) so to speak, feels light fun and unintimidating..LOL

Purcell, is "fluid in motion"..

Looked like wicked conditions and good weather too.

I 'll be at Unadilla, Southwick ( obviously,) and PA.

Have 2 riders, Paul Lamb and Matt Boron both trying to get in the show..
Both have been in in the past,, injuries for both have kept them out last two years..

Good to go this year...

Keep on roostin!!!

Gus:D

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
Ya the track looked really good...I was wishing I would have brought a bike!! It built some cool ruts and lines but nothing like what Southwick will be like!!

I heard that there were some big wigs from Suzuki up to watch the race and Reed was on a mission to show he is worth the big $$. He looked damn good

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
For those in the area around Washington, triple7 is now an installation center and dealer for our kits and any other products we sell. He will also be bringing an R&D Custom Turbo Werx turboed XP to the show in Puyallup later this fall!!:):) For those going to the show, stop in and check out the turbo kit and Jake will answer any questions you have about the kit or the install. He will be offering a personal touch to the installations he will do. I personally feel this is a great relationship to have him on board with us to help with sales and service in that area of the country, that is unfortunately out of my reach. He will be getting his personal kit soon:D:D and then be more informed on quoting his installation prices.

For any questions still feel free to contact me in any form and you can also give Jake a shout.

Welcome aboard Jake, best of luck to us both!!

Dave Halverson
R&D Custom Turbo Werx

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
Hey Shawn,

I talked to him last week and he had to deal with some customers that came in the store and he was there by himself. I didn't have a chance to call him today, but he is on my list for tomorrow. I'm sure we will get something together, just a timing issue. I need to let him know he can definitely call me after hours.

Dave

Any word on the BC dealer? Is he still interested?

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
Thanks Dave:D:D Im really excited to be on board with R&D Custom Turbo Werx. Anyone around the Northwest that has any interest in these kits feel free to call me. 1 509 846 9721. I will be offering the kits, installation, tuning, clutching specific to the Northwest's snow, as well as sled setup and any service that anyone needs with one of these kits.
As Dave said, I will be at the Puyallup snow show. I will have an R&D Custom Turbo booth there along with my sled complete with my installation of a complete kit.

I am stoked to be on board and bring my knowledge to the table to help build the baddest Doo's on the hill!! Bring on the snow!! PM or call with any questions.

Jake Barker

Oh ya, I will also be doing demo rides around the Northwest as soon as we have rideable snow. So, if you would like to swing a leg over one of these hotrods to see if a turbo kit is right for you, you will have the option to meet up with me on the mountain and ride my sled in real world conditions!!

Last edited:
N

nuttyn01

Dec 3, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
R & D Custom Turbo Werx

Thanks Dave:D:D Im really excited to be on board with R&D Custom Turbo Werx. Anyone around the Northwest that has any interest in these kits feel free to call me. 1 509 846 9721. I will be offering the kits, installation, tuning, clutching specific to the Northwest's snow, as well as sled setup and any service that anyone needs with one of these kits.
As Dave said, I will be at the Puyallup snow show. I will have an R&D Custom Turbo booth there along with my sled complete with my installation of a complete kit.

I am stoked to be on board and bring my knowledge to the table to help build the baddest Doo's on the hill!! Bring on the snow!! PM or call with any questions.

Jake Barker

Oh ya, I will also be doing demo rides around the Northwest as soon as we have rideable snow. So, if you would like to swing a leg over one of these hotrods to see if a turbo kit is right for you, you will have the option to meet up with me on the mountain and ride my sled in real world conditions!!

Congratulations Jake....your working with a great group of guys that not only build a great product but have a passion for the sport. When I first met Dave and Rodney I think they were more excited for me to get to ride there sleds than they were to ride there own. It is going to be a "seat of your pants" kind of winter!!!!:beer;:beer;

Nick

hivoltagesledhead

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Nakusp, BC
EXCELLENT IDEA....that will definately sell Turbo's !!!!

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
EXCELLENT IDEA....that will definately sell Turbo's !!!!

Thanks for the props Hivoltage!!

I sure think that the best way to show people how much fun a turbo sled is is to put them on one!! I plan to put some miles on my truck and let anyone that wants to ride this thing have a crack at it. The best way to convince yourself that the kit works is to ride the product...and my sled will be IDENTICLE to what I will assemble to ANYONE that wants one of these things.

Dave is a great guy and is totally commited to building and supporting a great product. Anyone who purchases a kit in the Northwest will be backed with my service and setups...everything I learn will be passed directly to the consumer.

Jake

hivoltagesledhead

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Nakusp, BC
I agree with you T7...if Dave cant get the dealer in BC to do the same thing,then you might just have to make a trip up to demo your sled...or wait....maybe I will have to come to you !!!! Where r u located?

hivoltagesledhead

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Nakusp, BC
I agree with you T7...if Dave cant get the dealer in BC to do the same thing,then you might just have to make a trip up to demo your sled...or wait....maybe I will have to come to you !!!! Where r u located?

Customer service is a BIG thing...anyone can sell anything to anybody,but it is the service that brings people back.When a person spends thousands of $ and travels hundreds of miles to get something, they want to know that they are in good hands and wont be left in the dark once you have taken their money.Its a small world and word of mouth is everything.When you know there is going to be feedback....positive or negative is totally up to you.

Good luck with your endeavers !!!!

Premium Features