• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New to this Forum

V
Hi everyone,

I have been lurking on this site for some time now. I must say it is a great place to get info on where there is fun and snow.

My husband is dying to get out on the snow tomorrow and was thinking bout going up to MonteCristo. Does anyone know how it is there after these last few storms?

Thanks for any response ;)

Chele

G

girlpowder

Welcome!!!!

It's nice to see another gal on here. Welcome Chele. I lurked for a long time to before I ever joined. I'm so happy to see your post. Unfortunately I can't help out with the question you have asked. I'm sure there is someone on here that can.....:rolleyes:

What sled do you ride?

V
Hi Girlpowder,
Thanks for the Welcome.

I am riding a 2008 Yamaha Venture Lite. We just bought new sleds this last February, My hubby has the 2008 Phazer and my older kids also have the phazers. These are the first sleds we have owned. I used to ride a long time ago and it took me years to get my hubby to buy one as he had never rode before.... and now he is hooked. LOL along with all the kids. It was great this last year as the season was so long, but he is getting antsy and is determined he is gunna go SOMEwhere tomorrow...He and my Girl are planning a ride after her bilogy final...lol I think they both need to blow off some steam in the fresh powder even if it is just on the trail. :face-icon-small-ton

R
Dec 3, 2007
Riding tomorrow

tell your husband that we are riding in Big Cottonwood Canyon wednesday and he is more than welcome to come we still have 2 slots left in the trailer.

we will meet at the mouth at 9 am sharp

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Should be. Ha It's going to be over the hood good. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

All in moderation.

Calm down, Calm down

I'll be OK

Post pics you bastages.:D

V
tell your husband that we are riding in Big Cottonwood Canyon wednesday and he is more than welcome to come we still have 2 slots left in the trailer.

we will meet at the mouth at 9 am sharp

Thank you for the invite, but he isnt planning on going up til about 10:30-11 wherever he ends up....I really appreciate ya asking though...maybe next week when he is off again...hopefully this weekends storm will dump alot more snow for us all!

Chele

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
See " going to Monty this morning" thread.

Last edited:
K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Welcome1st 2nd Monti is VERY sketchy right now. My bud went mon and was a little disappointed with the snow.

Chief

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
SL,UT
First: Welcome to the forum.. just ignore all the crude jokes and comments..

Second: I'm going to do a road ride at Monte on Thursday the 18th: I have a sled with zero miles that needs break in...

When I was there last Sunday there was enough snow to cover the road but going into the boondocks would be risking your sled and health.. Until the new snow settles and becomes base we're going to have problems. Several crashes have already been reported here.

Lastly: could we please stop posting "riding tomorrow" and things like that? Lets get dates on here because tomorrow never comes!! like at Joe's crab shack "Free crab tomorrow!!"

Rich

Last edited:
R

Rock Star

Mar 29, 2008
Park City, Utah
first... welcome to you and hubby and the kids. great sport for a faimly.

2nd, Chief, I'll stop posting stupid stuff.... tomorrow. ;) (and you're right)

C

Colorado4fun

Mar 26, 2004
Layton, UT
Welcome VentureMom.....Great to have you and your family join us. It's nice to see that you got your family involved in one of the best sports there is :D

T

Premium Features