• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

95 summit 670 track install

B
Nov 26, 2009
Spearfish, SD
I recently purchased a 1995 ski doo summit 670 for next to nothing. It came with an extra rear suspension setup and track. The track that came with it is a 136x15x2. It is a 2.52 pitch.
All I want is to put the new track, but it would be nice to put that newer suspension on. I don't know much about sleds, but I can clearly see that the 2" lugs will hit the tunnel. My question is, what front sprockets will I need, and how do I mount the different suspension up?

S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.
Well, you will need 8 tooth drivers to get that 2.0 lug track in there, unless you want to go to a drop and roll. (If you would like a little project, I have a stretched chaincase on the shelf for the 95 w/mechanical brake, you can stuff a 2.5 in there with 9 tooths :face-icon-small-sho) As for bolting in the other skid, you have a C7 in there now, what is the other skid?

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
I wonder if the stock suspension/mounting points will "take-up" the additional track from the smaller drivers?

If not - what would be the best fix? Kant really use extensions for 1/2" eh?

Premium Features