• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

aro's starting to ship!

Olzy

Lifetime Membership
Sep 18, 2015
I'm in the U.P. Michigan and My ARO 120le showed up friday 9-22 at the dealer with 2 others with no TSS or jacket though.

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
For us
.. we get a lot of powder tss really does not matter to me... I seem to like it better with out besides the road ride up...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

AnythingOutdoors

Lifetime Membership
Jun 17, 2013
I'm really interested in comparison ride reports.

Vs older ts, yeti, Mototrax, etc.
I've used to own a mototrax and have ridden a few TS, no aro or yeti or cmx so can't comment on them, I purchased a snowtech MX last year, and it's the best quality kit out there in my opinion and it rides amazing on the trail and in deep powder. The new aro looks a lot like the snowtech.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
2a1b77ac22a78084917175e4bd2f603c.jpg
2a50c18b9b2675218e4066e9d870eec6.jpg

Last edited:

Olzy

Lifetime Membership
Sep 18, 2015
WHAT!!! no tss. not even worth the drive to my dealer if there is no install kit.

I know I left it there for now He's checking into it to see when it's going to ship.

Last edited:

Revv Up

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2011
Revelstoke BC
www.revvup.net
What's Timbersled doing about running a spare fuel jug with the ARO?

At an unveil last spring I noticed the skid is too narrow to use the Mountain Addiction fuel can without rotating it 90 degrees.

What's Timbersled doing about running a spare fuel jug with the ARO?

At an unveil last spring I noticed the skid is too narrow to use the Mountain Addiction fuel can without rotating it 90 degrees.

They have a mount on their site. I plan to put a pad down and use a strap to tie it down like most did with the RAW last season.

I would think that the mountain addiction rails would fit about right. They work ok on the old SX kits that were even narrower, they stuck out a little but it was never an issue. The problem on the ARO will be that the sides of the tunnel are above the tunnel top where you would want to mount the rails.

skidooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
central lower michigan
they have a new can bracket for the ARO BUT, they don't show a can. it would be nice to have the snowbike accessories treated like sled accessories, and have them all viewable WHEN SNOWCHECKING. Ski

skidooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
central lower michigan
my dealer called 2 weeks ago... tlsed kit is there, no mount kit, no jacket. still waiting to see when I will get it ALL. not going to pick it up and pay for it, until I can be sure to have a full installable kit available to pick up. just got word the fuel can bracket from Polaris is 175.00 plus shipping... AND YOU HAVE TO BUY THE FUEL CAN AFTER THAT. SMH. Ski

Excalibur

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2011
Lewiston, ID
I picked up two LE ARO 120s with Install TSS kits last week. The ARO kits were in about two weeks earlier. No Jackets yet. I am not sure on the fuel can mount? I do not like the looks or the price, might have to build something. :face-icon-small-dis

Excalibur

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2011
Lewiston, ID
Does not sound like your dealer is very helpful. I was told everything snow checked was shipped out including fit kits.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Premium Features