• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Nytro MTX Skinz Black Turbo for sale. Most Modded Nytro in existence.

otis

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Probably the most modded Yamaha Nytro in existence. Started as a 40th Anniversary sled. Last year underwent a Full Skinz Black treatment. MN sled dedicated to mountain riding. Never ridden below 7k feet. Leak down tested last year and fully within Yamaha specs. Never more documented or modified Yamaha sled on Snowest or TY4stroke. This is the one. Fully dialed in and perfect in every detail.

Mods include Skinz new reinforced front subframe, skinz concept front a-arms with evol R shocks and 7" slydog powder hound skis, 2013 timbersled rear skid with 162" ice age black rails and evol R shocks with 162" camoplast extreme 2.5" track, OFT wheels and big nutz axle kit, skinz T chromoly steering post (OFT post forward kit) and skinz risers with skinz handlebars, OFT roest upper vent kit, Skinz air frame hood, skinz mount for speedo/gauges, skinz air frame foot rails, ballistic 12 cell lithium battery, XXX mod rods side panel vent kit, skinz air frame low free-ride seat, powder coat outside and inside of tunnel, cut rear tunnel and new skinz bumper kit with LED tail light, yoshi under tunnel exhaust, and Allen Ulmer NW turbo with Psyco Sleds turbo controller. Adjustable boost controller from 8-14 lbs. Koso X2 boost/temp/AFR gauge. Every killer component in one ready to go package.
PM me if interest. No low ball offers. No trades.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390800051.501865.jpg

Otis

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

otis

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Stock motor boost always kept under 12psi (normally ran at 8psi) always running 50/50 race fuel and 91 octane. Tuned by AFR and always loads of safety built in. Turbo can handle 14 psi and AFR was still safe at WOT mid 12s. Stock fuel system. Stock tunnel. Cut to shape it properly by Skinz and powder coated. Sled built to be lightest Nytro possible with mid mount turbo without lag for tree riding. Not set up for big chutes.

Otis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

otis

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
edazyby2.jpg
e4y6e6yh.jpg
6y2uhe9u.jpg
duja4ydy.jpg
ehedyra6.jpg

Also forgot sled has only 1350 miles.

Otis

otis

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
PM offers please.

Otis

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
Typically when something is for sale there is a price

If You go to THE GROCERY store to buy something, do people give their best offer, or is there a PRICE ON THE ITEM. ???

otis

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
You don't buy mod sleds at the grocery store. If you are interested send me a reasonable offer.

Otis

otis

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Ok I'd like 10k for it. I believe it's justified since a new Skinz Black is 20k. Add the turbo, PsychoSled turbo controller, and Koso X2 gauges and we are at 25k. Asking 10k is less than 50% of invested amount. Not desperate to sell. Would rather keep it for less than that. Great sled. I'd challenge someone to find a better value.

Otis

otis

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Pump gas is fine at 8psi even at sea level. Approximately 200 @ 8psi with pump fuel. HP is funny though since it equalled a 1100T which claimed 270HP. It's all in the clutching and skid setup. Love the timbersled adjustable coupling. Wheelie machine in the trees or chute climber with a turn of the dial.

Otis

Last edited:

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
HOLY CRAP!

getting a price out of you was like pulling out Teeth.

It looks like a lot of sled for the $$$. good luck with the sale.

P

pelon

Oct 29, 2008
Billings Montana
could you run pump gas at 8 psi if you wanted to or would u have to mix and whats the hp.

You can run 91 pump fuel at 17 psi, depending on the set-up and elevation.
8 psi will get you towards the 200 hp mark depending on how well your set-up is tuned.

otis

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Yeah you are correct. My 240 number was race fuel and closer to 10psi. Sorry for the confusion. Mine doesn't have fuel system upgrades or lower compression. Anything more than 8psi should have really good fuel or a splash of race fuel for safety especially at sea level. Any higher than 240HP the fuel system holds it back. Above 8000ft with 50/50 race fuel it does hold 12psi with AFRs in mid low 12s. Pretty fun if that's your thing. Like I mentioned this sled was built to be the lightest possible and best handling Nytro for back country riding without going crazy with a full custom one off sled. Not set up as a chute machine. I almost always keep it at 8psi.

Otis

Premium Features