• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Summer Fun

R

riverider

Sep 19, 2011
Boondocks , Iowa
raceing is fun also this is the view from the knoxvillie ia flag stand the weekend before nationals i was down there painting the guard rails , "wall" under the stands , and everything in the infield hopefully theres more to be done this year

knoxville flag stand view.jpg knoxville flag stand view1.jpg

M

maddog21

Mar 19, 2008
Charter Oak, Iowa
we like playing with tile plow

installing the drain tube? We got one on our share crop farmland. last year, it has many new trees and wet ground is growing bigger, waste money so installed the drain underground and got rid of trees. look much better from what I remember when I was little boy

R

riverider

Sep 19, 2011
Boondocks , Iowa
installing the drain tube? We got one on our share crop farmland. last year, it has many new trees and wet ground is growing bigger, waste money so installed the drain underground and got rid of trees. look much better from what I remember when I was little boy

yea we pulled it thru standing water in a pond last spring everything was a complete muddy mess but i have to admit it was alot of fun

Premium Features