• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trailer floor!!

D
May 31, 2009
I have a 26 ft trailer with wood floors. They get so soggy in the winter. And ive seen some people with like Rhino lining on em and others with the flooring like in the Mirage tailers. Does anyone know where I can get a good top layer for the flooring or have any experience with Rhino line type flooring?

L
Oct 26, 2009
You are headed in the right direction as far as thinking about a protective coating for your snowmobile trailer. You'll want to be sure that you research different coating thoroughly before having it done. Cold process coatings take a full day to dry and tend to become brittle and hard. Carbides are very hard on them. Line-X protective coatings is a heated application and dries in just a few seconds. It is impact proof and non-skid, even when wet. It also has a very high elastomer rating, and will stretch and flex around your snowmobiles carbides. Our franchise has sprayed many snowmobile trailers over the years and have a high customer satisfaction rating. For more information, go to www.linex.com. There is also a button on that site that will help you find a franchise near you. Good luck in making your trailer as maintenance free and protected as possible.

SixtySevenGT

Premium Member
Mar 25, 2008
Middleton, Idaho
Carpet ---

I am covering mine with a Uni Bond total waterproof carpet.

Got it 12 feet wide to it will go up each wall about 2 feet clear across and back up 2 feet. Covering ramps also.

No more crap bolted to the ramps or floor.

Also

Put in some windows and air it out going down the road.

Will have Pics as I am doing it.

Bouth the carpet already, will staple it down.

K

KAW76

Jan 28, 2009
Ravensdale, WA
Since new

I purchased a Charmac trailer which offers the "Rumber" flooring from the factory, but is pricey so I thought I would try a different route the Dealer suggested. Waterproof the floor using thompson's or some other agent. Then use the horse mats as seen in many horse trailer's. They hold up extrmemely well and are easy to fit. They do not hold up to fuel spills well but they have been good for me for two seasons now? good luck.

Inexpensive suggestion?

Premium Features