• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2004 MXZX 440 for sale "set up for trail riding"

F
Dec 23, 2007
This sled has the bigger fuel tank, and the lower compression heads on the motor so it runs on 91 octane. It was raced before i had it but only trail ridin since ive owned it. I just had a new piston put to bring up the compression and everything else was looked over. The rear shock was also rebuilt. I will take offers but I am asking $3200. I am willing to work with that price though. Pictures will be posted soon. My phone number is 701-739-4452 if you would like to call. I am located in Fargo, ND and will posibibly deliver. The reason for selling this is im moving out to western North Dakota and am looking to buy a polaris ranger.

W
Jan 8, 2008
04 440

This sled has the bigger fuel tank, and the lower compression heads on the motor so it runs on 91 octane. It was raced before i had it but only trail ridin since ive owned it. I just had a new piston put to bring up the compression and everything else was looked over. The rear shock was also rebuilt. I will take offers but I am asking $3200. I am willing to work with that price though. Pictures will be posted soon. My phone number is 701-739-4452 if you would like to call. I am located in Fargo, ND and will posibibly deliver. The reason for selling this is im moving out to western North Dakota and am looking to buy a polaris ranger.
Do you still have the sled if so very intrested email me some pics to dirtbike_rider199@hotmail.com thanks

Last edited:
Premium Features