• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Ski for M7

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Polaris grippers.

The answer is always grippers. :D

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC
I had Slydog 8" on my m8 and they worked great off trail but terrible trail skis, dart like crazy. Cant say how other skis compare except stock and they are much better then stock

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
Powder Pros have worked great on all the M series sleds from our area. I've never run grippers, but they seem to get the nod on the proclimb chassis. Powder Pros can be a little aggressive at times for the newer chassis but the M series responds great to them.

Last edited:

Bushpilot

Lifetime Membership
Sep 27, 2005
Powder pros gets my vote

although grippers work great on the proclimb chassis. I think the powder pro works better on the M chassis.

I didn't like the first gen simmons because they seem to push thru corners and do not side hill as well, but they are great on the trail.

Also a though is putting stock proclimb skis on the M. They are more aggressive than the M skis with deeper keel and are a little wider to float better. You can pick up dirt cheap price.

Premium Features