• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Team fast assaut air shocks

P

pylon

Jan 16, 2009
in the triple slide
i cant speak for the front shocks , but i did have an m10 with them in it 3 years ago . total junk ! the way they were put together allowed water to get past the seals freeze and drop the air out of my shocks . the result was quite a few bent cross shafts and having to fart around with my air pressure on a daily basis . 2 recalls later and my rear shock seemed to hold air but the front never did. i think they've changed out quite a few parts since then but i still think springs are the way to go

kinger9

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2009
www.piergenius.com
I think the fronts defintly aren't subjected to the abuse of the rear shocks. I talked to a guy with the front shocks and he just said they were very plush and liked them.

S

SylvanLaker

Nov 26, 2007
Sylvan Lake, AB. Canada
i cant speak for the front shocks , but i did have an m10 with them in it 3 years ago . total junk ! the way they were put together allowed water to get past the seals freeze and drop the air out of my shocks . the result was quite a few bent cross shafts and having to fart around with my air pressure on a daily basis . 2 recalls later and my rear shock seemed to hold air but the front never did. i think they've changed out quite a few parts since then but i still think springs are the way to go

The odd bag leaks but sounds like an anomoly to me. I'm a dealer and We've sold enough of there stuff to say it all works very well. however like anything there are a few things we do to make sure it all works well. I love the shocks in in the skids but haven't personally tried them in the front..

Premium Features