• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 rumors?

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
hmmmmm......maybe you're too busy shopping with the old lady!!!!!!!!! c'mon logger, people used to look up to you around here. Now they just ask why you aren't on the hill.

J
Dec 1, 2007
wyoming
who needs reverse i have two sleds no reverse just grip and rip and furthermore look how balaced the cats are on the scale talk about balance no ther sled has it. Why change what works just to say your lighter.

P

prairieguy

Nov 26, 2007
i hope they fix the a-arms. you can kick them the wrong way and they will bend. i'm looking to buy a new cat next year i just hope they make the front end a little stronger. they could also maybe change the air intake a little make it so the ice don't build up under it and your hood starts to rub. otherwise i'm really looking forwards to a new sled next year.

hope the canadian dollar stays up there so the local dealers have to work for a sale and finally give some good numbers

my two cents

Premium Features