For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2019, 08:45 PM
Currently: 2016 cat turbo and 2013cat turbo for her
HCR10 has a reputation beyond reputeHCR10 has a reputation beyond reputeHCR10 has a reputation beyond reputeHCR10 has a reputation beyond reputeHCR10 has a reputation beyond reputeHCR10 has a reputation beyond reputeHCR10 has a reputation beyond reputeHCR10 has a reputation beyond reputeHCR10 has a reputation beyond reputeHCR10 has a reputation beyond reputeHCR10 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Alpha dumping oil when setting anyone else seen tbis problem?

I have alpha and everytime it set for a week i noticed it took a lo g time to clean out after start up. Then i let it set for 3 week in the trailer and noticed lots of oil on the floor. So i tried to start it and it started on one cylinder and died then yhe rope would not pull so i started checking things and found my oil tank was empty. After further investigation i found the motor was completely full of oil and hydraulic locked from all the oil so i pulled the plug and intake and found oil everywhere. Slent the time cleaned everything and got started but i filled oil tank and have watched it for 2 days and its going down again. Sorry so long just trying to figure out if anyone else is having tbe same issue.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 05-02-2019, 10:08 PM
Currently: Snow angels in dog parks
Thanked 2,098 Times in 1,165 Posts
summ8rmk has a reputation beyond reputesumm8rmk has a reputation beyond reputesumm8rmk has a reputation beyond reputesumm8rmk has a reputation beyond reputesumm8rmk has a reputation beyond reputesumm8rmk has a reputation beyond reputesumm8rmk has a reputation beyond reputesumm8rmk has a reputation beyond reputesumm8rmk has a reputation beyond reputesumm8rmk has a reputation beyond reputesumm8rmk has a reputation beyond repute

First i have heard of this with an electric oil pump.
Sorry it happened to u. Take it to the dealer and have them repair it under warranty.

Polaris

Old 05-19-2019, 07:11 AM
Currently: Good times are comin' on the Cat
hd4rob has a reputation beyond reputehd4rob has a reputation beyond reputehd4rob has a reputation beyond reputehd4rob has a reputation beyond reputehd4rob has a reputation beyond reputehd4rob has a reputation beyond reputehd4rob has a reputation beyond reputehd4rob has a reputation beyond reputehd4rob has a reputation beyond reputehd4rob has a reputation beyond reputehd4rob has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have a belt drive or regular chain case setup? Have seen this on a sled with a mountain valley kit on it. My TKI kit has not had this symptom. Solution was to store that sled with the front end elevated to get the oil ports above the oil pump