• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M8 electric start!!!!

D
Dec 27, 2007
Yakima WA.
Is funny that you got all this response but you never got back to anyone. Did your kit fail and you just gave up? Anyway I'm interested in a kit for an 08' M8 with 1224.7 low miles for my wife. I'm pretty sure you won't respond, but worth a shot.

D
Dec 27, 2007
Yakima WA.
I found him in Vancouver WA. And he sales the kit installed only. It's a massive amount of labor intense BS, ILL BUY A NEW SLED FOR THE WIFE!! If anybody is looking I have a 2008 M8 EFI, Orange and white. Lots of new accessories not even installed yet. 1224.7 girl miles on sled. My nephew ROAD it for the last 250 miles but he rides like a girl ! Fox Float air Shock on rear and Fox shocks to complete the sled. 2 wheel rear wheel kit installed, handle bar and tunnel bags installed. DynoPort ceramic silencer installed. New not installed accessories: White skid plate, white stripe Boss high rise seat, removable blackout headlight covers, factory dash bag, black fuel tank jacket/storage/knee pad, and new Simmons Gen1 flex ski's. This sled is clean. FIRM $4250.00

Premium Features