• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Want to ride the 09 Cats with Chris Burandt?

B
Mar 21, 2008
Want to ride the 09 Cats with Chris Burandt?

What’s up everyone! What a winter it has been huh! As most of you all know I started Burandt’s Back Country Adventure this year, and what a year to do it. This year I have ridden in the deepest snow I have EVER ridden in. Just Awesome!!! And what’s crazy is the snow is still falling (rode in 18” of pow last week!) We will definitely be riding well into June! C’mon throw a bunch of your buds in the truck or book your flight and come ride with me! If you think you haven’t got stuck enough this year let me take care of that on your trip to Colorado!

So here’s the deal: I was able to get my hands on 6 brand new 2009 Arctic Cat M- Series sleds. (If I could figure out how to insert a dang picture on this thing I would. I will work on it.) I’m here to tell you these new sleds are amazing! Starting April 15th Burandts Back Country Adventure will be offering Spring only discounts and your chance to Ride the new 2009 Arctic Cat M sleds!

-These new sleds are up to 30 lbs lighter than the 08’s

-New Power Claw track with a two wheel kit that rips!

-New tunnel design that's lighter and goes through snow even better than the

'08

-New telescoping handlebar design that is the best addition to a mountain

sled since the introduction of a deep lug track.

-Available with a Boss seat with your 09 pre order!

So if you book a trip with Burandt’s Back Country Adventure between April 15and June 1 you will have the opportunity to rent a brand new 09’ M Series Arctic Cat for half price! ($150 per day) Also, the lodging price will be reduced from $400 to $300 per night per group. (Remember guys the more people you bring the cheaper it is so you can split the lodging cost.) Breakfast and dinner are included and for those who haven’t heard, the riding is awesome but the food is the best part! To book your spring ride with me and the new 09’s visit www.burandtsbackcountryadventure.com and book your dates!

For you dirt bike/snowmobile guys I will be offering two-a-days where we will be riding dirt bikes right from the lodge in the morning and heading up the hill to ride sleds after lunch. How can it get any better than that?

With the arrival of the new 09’s it’s time to sell my 08’s. Here is what I have available:

-08 M8 153 100% stock

-08 M8 153 Mod (Speedwerx Pipe, Y-Pipe, Lightweight Can, Speedwerx ported cylinders, RKT Head, VOHK Intake kit, Black Diamond Reverse Elimination drive unit, Handle bar riser, Black Diamond Belt adjuster, Boondocker fuel control, SLP SLT Straightline skis, Fox Float Ski Shox) Set up and ready to go!

-08 M8 162 Mod (Speedwerx Pipe, Y-Pipe, Lightweight Can, VOHK Intake kit, Black Diamond Belt adjuster, Handle bar riser, Boondocker fuel control) Set up and ready to go!

-08 M1000 153 Mod (Speedwerx Pipe, Y-Pipe, Lightweight Can, Speedwerx ported cylinders, RKT Head, VOHK Intake kit, Black Diamond Reverse Elimination drive unit, Handle bar riser, Black Diamond Belt adjuster, Boondocker fuel control, SLP SLT Straightline skis, Camoplast 150x2.5 track, Fox Float Ski Shox) Set up and ready to go!

-08 M1000 162 Mod (Y-Pipe, Lightweight Can, VOHK Intake kit, Black Diamond Belt adjuster, Handle bar riser, Boondocker fuel control, Fox Float Ski Shox) Set up and ready to go!

For photos, price and more info please e mail me direct at burandtboy@aol.com

Also, I have my personal sleds for sale as well.

-08 M8 153 with Boondocker Turbo kit, Black Diamond Reverse Elimination drive unit, Handle bar riser, Black Diamond Belt adjuster, Fox Float Ski Shox, VOHK rear tunnel modification, 2 wheel kit, lightweight steering post, Holz rear suspension, Black Diamond light weight rotor and pads, Misc titanium and light weight fasteners, RKT secondary clutch kit, 445 lbs!!!!!!! Runs 12-13 lbs of boost and produces like a million H.P.!

-08 M1000 with Boondocker Turbo kit, Camoplast 156 x 2.5, Black Diamond Reverse Elimination drive unit, Handle bar riser, Black Diamond Belt adjuster, Fox Float Ski Shox, 2 wheel kit, Black Diamond light weight rotor and pads, Misc titanium and light weight fasteners, RKT secondary clutch kit, 485 lbs!!!!! Runs 10 lbs of boost and pulls like a pissed off Duramax!

These sleds are full blown mods and only serious inquiries please.

B
Mar 21, 2008
So I guess that worked. I will try to keep up with any questions any of you may have. I have some clients coming in tomorrow morning and riding Saturday and Sunday. So I will get back to you all as soon as possible!

See you on the snow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burandt

F
Mar 21, 2008
DES MOINES, IOWA
I would highly recommend this trip! the 08s are nice and the 09s are SICK... you can't go wrong with this trip!! Chris rules.. Sandy rules... Bev rules.. lodge rules... sleds are awesome! Don't miss out!

J
Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
A buddy and I rode the '09 M8 153s for 2 days during our tour with Chris......awesome sleds!! I own an '08 M8 153" and the '09 was a big improvement IMO. You can feel the weight savings right away and the new track (w/ 2 wheel kit) really rips!! Not sure if there's a HP difference or not but it felt like there was to me......the sled flat-out pulls! Also, the new riser bars are awesome as well.....another real nice addition.

$150 sled rental for a new '09 Cat??.....I might be back this spring!! Anybody got room in their group for 1 or 2 more guys?? Have a blast fellas!!

E
Nov 26, 2007
oregon
Chris,

You might want to repost this in the Mountain/Deep section. May get more views, (and less off topics.) The guys that have ridden with you this winter have posted in that section.

Last edited:
S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
AC would like this one for their Mtn ad...
I am sure that AC R&D would also. LOL!
BurandtTrip029.jpg

BurandtTrip031.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
D

Dano702

Dec 15, 2007
Sin City
I was planning on booking for next year , but now that you bring up the Scooter. What is the weather like , it was 76 in Vegas today . Our dirtbike season is almost over. I would love to go for a blast on the scooter , then tear it up on an M .

Maybe just a two or three day weekend , i just have to haul the scooters over there at 4.00 a gallon.

Flying would be alot cheaper . The Dmax is a thirsty pig.:beer;

Speeedracer

Lifetime Membership
Feb 10, 2006
Kanasas
hmmm

hmmmm, the combo deal with dirt bike sounds appealing! Brand new KTM sitting in garge, but I'm not sure where I'd find the energy to ride bike and sled in one day considering how tired I was only riding the sleds with Burandt!

I'm pretty sure we could get through more than "one tank" of fuel on the KTM as its tiny! LOL :)

That is a scream'n deal at $150/day guys! It's a great experience from a great guy! Enough, his head will explode!

Speedy

Premium Features