• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

T-Motion rear skid

Clutched Films

Lifetime Membership
Think about selling my 154'' T-Motion rear skid but I haven't found any other skids for sale to price match. Any one have an idea of what is a fair price to ask for a T-motion rear skid, X package shocks with under 200 mi on it and no rear axle?

N83A8314.jpg N83A8315.jpg N83A8316.jpg N83A8317.jpg N83A8318.jpg N83A8319.jpg

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
A friend of mine bought one here on snowest in October I think for $500. It was a brand new 0 mile one with SP shocks. Personally, I think that was a steal.

Summit8

Premium Member
Oct 13, 2001
Fairview, MT
I would be interested in all the T-Motion linkage. Have an 09 X that it would go in. Don't need the rails, have Ice-Age rails.
Shoot me a PM, I'm at work till the 10th and have no cell service, can check in here on the company puter daily for a reply.
Thanks-Jay

C

Cascade Crud

Nov 21, 2008
Sultan WA
LOL that was probably my 0 mile 154 SP skid for $500 mentioned earlier. I ditched it before the sled was ever ridden for a timbersled/exit/iceage setup. No more T motion.

I never really noticed a huge diference between the Timbersled skid and friends stock skids on the same sled, sure mine handled pounding the crap out of bumps a bit better, and its physically imposible for me to bottom it (so far) even on the biggest booters and I am completely not worried about bending/breaking anything on it. But it didnt really show its stuff untill this past weekend in BC. Super super wet deep snow, made it easy to climb stuff that you probably shouldnt on a stock motor sled, twice in a row I pointed mine up some large crazy steep hills to get to the riding areas above (read out of the rain) and i would pull them 1st try. My buddy who was following who is a equally good rider was on the exact same sled but with the stock rear skid, the same hill i would pull in 1 shot he would take 10 stabs at before making, sled just wanted to come over backwards on him every time, and I didnt even have the coupling cranked up on my Timbersled!

Anyway thats my experience with a aftermarket skid on a XM

Ethan Taylor
NWFR
Alpine Assassins
Adrenaline Northwest

Premium Features