• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Huge Shout Out to RACINSTATION

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
He will get all my Business from this day forward- Awesome
gave me late night service, and helped out a ton. excellent

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2007
I like the simple idea of how busy he is. Leave a message on parts needed to keep riding two days later parts are in hand. That is service. Top notch all the way.

blackjack85335

Lifetime Membership
Jan 2, 2008
Awesome service and very knowlegdable. Set me up with a 911 cover and abc kit for my new 08M8 clutch and installed mds weights and balanced. Put new clutch on today and sled flat rips. Cant believe difference new weights and spring made. Thanks again for answering all my questions and getting me properly setup. You have my business from here on out. :bounce:

shuttlevalve

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2009
Last march i purchased a map for my m1000 with a PCV and slp pipe since SLP's didnt run so well. I only rode a couple of times and found some issues with his map. I called eric was helpful and wanted me to put on a Fuel pressure gauge before he did anything else to the map. I didn't get a chance to ride it again that season so he said he would take care of me next season. Well 3 weeks after my first ride and several phone calls and i still dont have a fuel map. I know he sounds extremely busy, but i have a hellava time side hilling with this flat spot / bog you never know if its going to go or not -stuck or over the bars.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
valve: Pmed you. Get me a PM back and we'll take care of you. Don't feel left out, my wife hasn't seen me for more than an hour at a time for over 8 weeks, so I think she gets the most neglected award.

Last edited:
Premium Features