• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Which weights

06m7

Lifetime Membership
Feb 5, 2008
Hi guys I just finished ordering my pipe and can combo for my 2013 m1100t just wondering which adjustable weight I should get I'm leaning towards mds but what do u all think thanx

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
MDS.

We can set them up and ship them to you so all you have to do is bolt 'em in and ripit.

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
Mds, got mine from racing station, they were set up when I got them right on the money.

B

b1dodge

Nov 26, 2007
utah
www.youtube.com
MDS...... Steve has been spot on in helping us develop a clutching setup for our Evo products. Steve will setup our weights to our specs before he sends them out so its a plug and play. Great product!

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Installed Steves weights today @ 85 gr and about fell over when I saw the yellow/white spring compaired to Steves suggested polaris black-
It is a full 1 -1/2 coils shorter than the stock yellolw/white
Is this correct?

S/C

J

Jimb

Dec 1, 2007
Hi guys I just finished ordering my pipe and can combo for my 2013 m1100t just wondering which adjustable weight I should get I'm leaning towards mds but what do u all think thanx

If you just did pipe and can what do you need weights for? Stock should be on the mark.

06m7

Lifetime Membership
Feb 5, 2008
Hitting rev limiter is what I call over reving ill try the pipe and can before I put the weights on

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
Been hitting rev limiter ever since I put the poo black spring and mds weights in. Talked to racinstation and he is sending me out another spring from speedwerx. Haven't got it yet but hoping this is the trick cause the weights definitely make a difference. Anybody looking at the dalton secondary spring for the 1100T? Both my bushings are shot in secondary never blew a belt or even pulled a cord but wondering if secondary spring is binding.

M

mtncat800

Nov 26, 2007
Central Iowa
Been hitting rev limiter ever since I put the poo black spring and mds weights in. Talked to racinstation and he is sending me out another spring from speedwerx. Haven't got it yet but hoping this is the trick cause the weights definitely make a difference. Anybody looking at the dalton secondary spring for the 1100T? Both my bushings are shot in secondary never blew a belt or even pulled a cord but wondering if secondary spring is binding.

How many miles on the sled? I plan on ordering MDS as soon as mine comes off of the Dyno so i will have all of the information to get exactly where i want to be.

Premium Features