• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ABS Vario 30L Avalanche Airbag Back Pack and more stuff

I
Dec 9, 2007
New Richmond, WI
ABS Vario 30L Avalanche Airbag Back Pack

Includes one trigger and one canister that has not been fired and the test trigger and canister that has been fired. Waist strap has been lengthened. Used one season and has been stored since. Selling because I quit going out west. $675. Cell: 6 five 1- 2 six 1 - 2016. I plan on going to Haydays. The swap spots are sold out. So, we can set up a place to meet there. I live in New Richmond, WI and work in Hudson, WI and could meet somewhere if you want to purchase before Hay days. We can work something out if you want it shipped also. THE PACK IS SOLD.

Link to the place I bought it from.
http://www.snowbigdeal.com/servlet/the-275/ABS-Vario-30L-Avalanche/Detail

View attachment 146612

Super Sport Tekvest 4xl Used one season and has been stored since. Selling because I quit going out west. $225.

View attachment 146613

Klim Tomahawk Parka 5xl Used one season and has been stored since. Selling because I quit going out west. $175.

View attachment 146614

Arctic Cat Premium Cover, Green, cover was bought for a 06 M7 162, will fit 05 - 11 M sleds, Used once to bring sled out west and has been stored since. Selling because I quit going out west. $125.

View attachment 146615

Cell: 6 five 1- 2 six 1 - 2016. I plan on going to Haydays. The swap spots are sold out. So, we can set up a place to meet there. I live in New Richmond, WI and work in Hudson, WI and could meet somewhere if you want to purchase before Hay days. We can work something out if you want something shipped also.

Last edited:
Premium Features