• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wanted: Lady member to moderate this forum

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Looking for one of our SnoWest ladies that might be interested in being the moderator for this forum.

Anyone interested??

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Hmmmmmmmmm... on the LR forum we have to do very minimal moderating!! Seems like, for the most part, women don't stirr up as much trouble as the boys.... lol :face-icon-small-sho ;)

yeah but can a girl borrow a set of riding boots without causing a cat fight?:hurt:

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
yeah but can a girl borrow a set of riding boots without causing a cat fight?:hurt:

Yep! :face-icon-small-win

I remember when I joined the ladies ride website and I was extremely impressed with the kind, caring, welcoming, positive, supportive women on there. Rarely I have noticed any drama. If there is they keep it as private as possible and solve the problems quick. Hugs, forgiveness and move on. I really love that site and how close most of the women are on there. Very inspiring to see and be a part of. :face-icon-small-hap

Now back on topic here. IMO the list of requirements expected of a moderator on SW scare me! The list is to long for me.

Good luck and I hope we have one soon. This place could get out of control. :face-icon-small-ton

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Yep! :face-icon-small-win

I remember when I joined the ladies ride website and I was extremely impressed with the kind, caring, welcoming, positive, supportive women on there. Rarely I have noticed any drama. If there is they keep it as private as possible and solve the problems quick. Hugs, forgiveness and move on. I really love that site and how close most of the women are on there. Very inspiring to see and be a part of. :face-icon-small-hap

Now back on topic here. IMO the list of requirements expected of a moderator on SW scare me! The list is to long for me.

Good luck and I hope we have one soon. This place could get out of control. :face-icon-small-ton

I had noticed the ladies get along amazingly well on here ..just figured I would give ya a hard time...:face-icon-small-hap

T
Dec 20, 2008
Radium, BC
I have found it very challenging to find moderators willing to rise 100% to our goals.

Its asking a lot.

Hmmmm, should something be learnt from that? :light: Maybe asking too much for too little? Perhaps there's a way to compensate mods to encourage participation at the level that's desired. :face-icon-small-coo

There's been only a few posts in the Powder Room for weeks, shouldn't be too difficult to moderate or to find a moderator.:wink: Maybe a personal approach to someone YOU feel is the right candidate would be successful. :)

Premium Features