• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

THUNDER MOUNTAIN LODGE

grizzly7

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2009
Wisconsin
Oh must be nice!! Snow is melting like crazy around here, fog and rain for the next 5 days. guess thats what we get living at 0 feet huh.

P

petermk

Dec 15, 2007
Omaha, Ne
I'm excited we are on our way out to TML on SAT but it will be SUN before we get there. Cant wait to ride. Everyone says nothing but good!

J

jpstrr

Mar 14, 2009
Midwest
oh good, we will be there on saturday, we will try to save some fresh stuff for you.:face-icon-small-win

P

petermk

Dec 15, 2007
Omaha, Ne
thanks for the heads up. we heard this would be an issue so i think we have a new route figured out! sleds are loaded, cant wait to get there

S

SSWIM

Nov 19, 2001
Grand Junction, Colorado
A good 12" of fresh powder from Sunday night to last night. Another storm coming it looks like Tues. night. Should make for a perfect weekend!

Mark,

Is it warm up there??? How was the "rescue" on Saturday??? I think I am bringing my Wife up tomorrow for a little ride. We will stop in for lunch if so.

Sam

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
www.thundermountainlodge.net
Sam, It has been blue skies all week, and rather warm. Not open for lunch tomorrow but will be tomorrow night for dinner. Rescue was rather eventful but all went well. They even fixed sled and he is riding it. I was amazed it could be fixed! Spring snow, ride anywhere. I'm doing a lot of new elk area scouting right now! lol

Mark,

Is it warm up there??? How was the "rescue" on Saturday??? I think I am bringing my Wife up tomorrow for a little ride. We will stop in for lunch if so.

Sam

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
Rescue was rather eventful but all went well. They even fixed sled and he is riding it. I was amazed it could be fixed!

i've seen the fixed sled, and its a miracle for sure. Especially considering it was held together w/ tree limbs and twine and at time was towed up-side down on the way back at highspeed, LOL!

i think brandon has some video of that....

Premium Features