• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

no certificate of origin

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
Looking at an 05 Doo has no cert. of origin. Is it going to be a problem getting it registered assuming that the VIN is clean? I've bought several Doo's over the years and this would be the first I got without one, decent deal just lacking that paperwork is making me hesitant....

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Looking at an 05 Doo has no cert. of origin. Is it going to be a problem getting it registered assuming that the VIN is clean? I've bought several Doo's over the years and this would be the first I got without one, decent deal just lacking that paperwork is making me hesitant....

I would get the vin, and call the troopers and have them run it..as long as its not stolen it should be fine.....

A

aksnopro

Mar 11, 2008
Palmer, Alaska
www.mtfak.com
yup

yup call in the vin and if it comes back clean, bill of sale and you wont have any issues. i have only had the cert on my 08 m8 cause i bought it new all other sleds i havent had anything for.
-Aksnopro

Premium Features