• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What is your choice of beer?

B
Jan 18, 2008
Western Slope, CO
5417.gif

X2:cool:

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
Tina... are we turning Ladies Night into a brewfest too??? Pilates, Pedicures, Movies, Pizza, and HOMEBREW?????

If Heff wasn't a bazillion calories - I'd have to say it is my favorite (especially Mooses Tooth Heff)... mmmmmmm on second thought ~ it still is my favorite which is why I am having to work so damn hard at the gym now LOL but next to that, are "cheap domestics" as Hammy calls 'em. Corona Light with lime and Alaskan Amber are yummyliscious too - but only if they are ICE COLD

Crown Reserve on the rocks is my all time favorite ~ even though it isn't beer :p

I'm getting thirsty just thinking about this!!!!

H
Jun 25, 2009
Eagle River, AK
Tina... are we turning Ladies Night into a brewfest too??? Pilates, Pedicures, Movies, Pizza, and HOMEBREW?????

If Heff wasn't a bazillion calories - I'd have to say it is my favorite (especially Mooses Tooth Heff)... mmmmmmm on second thought ~ it still is my favorite which is why I am having to work so damn hard at the gym now LOL but next to that, are "cheap domestics" as Hammy calls 'em. Corona Light with lime and Alaskan Amber are yummyliscious too - but only if they are ICE COLD

Crown Reserve on the rocks is my all time favorite ~ even though it isn't beer :p

I'm getting thirsty just thinking about this!!!!

I'll second what she says, but add in a nice pitcher of "BLACK BUTTE" after a long day of intense riding. :D ...although, it's best when served at "Chair 5" along with the famous Cadilac Pizza! YUUM!!!

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
MEE TOOOO!!! :beer;:beer;

Nope, the brewfest will be done at my house ladies!!! :D then afterwards we could go riding in my back yard ;) LOL!

Our Pilates will turn into Bottle-lates :D

Yes to a brewfest! Ich liebe bier! Ich benotige wirklich ein Kaltes bier. (I love beer. I really need a cold beer) About the only German I remember from my class are the parts about beer. hmmm:cool:

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
Tina... are we turning Ladies Night into a brewfest too??? Pilates, Pedicures, Movies, Pizza, and HOMEBREW?????If Heff wasn't a bazillion calories - I'd have to say it is my favorite (especially Mooses Tooth Heff)... mmmmmmm on second thought ~ it still is my favorite which is why I am having to work so damn hard at the gym now LOL but next to that, are "cheap domestics" as Hammy calls 'em. Corona Light with lime and Alaskan Amber are yummyliscious too - but only if they are ICE COLD

Crown Reserve on the rocks is my all time favorite ~ even though it isn't beer :pI'm getting thirsty just thinking about this!!!!

Now thats my kind of night!!!! you can be my friend!!!!:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features