• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What is your choice of beer?

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
Both men and women enjoy beer, but do they prefer different kinds of beer? What does your beer choice reveal about your gender? and you need something for your beer to wash down, what snack do you reach for?

I'm a woman, but I don't just drink "girlie beers".
I like coors light, or reg Coors
and I love nachos and salsa and Beer nuts

T
Dec 20, 2008
Radium, BC
I like a little clam with my beer....if it's domestic beer that is, Coors lite is good with clam...like Corona and lime too....we're in Kokanee country, but don't like Kokanee. Hate draft beer! Not a fan of dark beer either.:(

Mmmmmmmm, nachos here too!!! :face-icon-small-hap and NUTS...get too many beer in me and I'm lookin' for the NUTS...hee, hee. ;)

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
I like a little clam with my beer....if it's domestic beer that is, Coors lite is good with clam...like Corona and lime too....we're in Kokanee country, but don't like Kokanee. Hate draft beer! Not a fan of dark beer either.:(

Mmmmmmmm, nachos here too!!! :face-icon-small-hap and NUTS...get too many beer in me and I'm lookin' for the NUTS...hee, hee. ;)

YUMMY Clamato
Clamato Vampirito Satisfy your nocturnal instincts with this steamy drink of Clamato and tequila. its very good to me!!!

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
I prefer to stick with one of the few consistent men in my life...Captain Morgan! He is always waiting back at "base camp" for me at end of riding day!

LMAO" Thats good a dependable man
attitude-7936.jpg

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
mmmmmmm

:beer;

The old stand by (and fave) is Michelob Ultra. But, I like a tasty hoppy beer (IPA), Sessions Black is good, Negro Modelo with my mexican food, Corona when it is hot outside, hefe, a black n tan, Chimay . . .

How 'bout I list what I don't like - really darks beers, any Coors product, and any New Belgium product.

mmmmmmmmm :beer;

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
Love beer, I will try just about anything as long as it isn't a real dark beer.
Enjoy Budlight, Corona, Kokanee, Hefe, Newcastle, Blue Moon, Fat Tire, Alaskan Amber and other local brewed beers. The list goes on and on..
Nachos are great with beer and peanuts, especially when you're at the bars that let ya toss the shells on the floor :face-icon-small-hap And for the for the times when I need something a little stronger it'll be a Crown or Pendelton with water please :beer;

D
Mar 24, 2008
Oregon
I love Widmer Hefe but since I am cutting back on calories I am now drinking Bud Light wheat. But anybody who knows me will say I never turn a beer down no matter what the flavor!! With Mexican food or on a Mexican vacation it's Dos Equis and lime. :beer;

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
I like this thread!!:face-icon-small-hap Oh chit i'm lost!!!:D Out!! :beer;

Yeah you are.:rolleyes::face-icon-small-hap But we all understand when your browsing SW and see the word BEER. It doesn't matter where it's at.:beer;:beer; I understand Hector. You forgot to mention your favorite Cerveza.

Mine is Natural Light when were cheap and Hefeweizen with lemon when were not.:face-icon-small-hap

Definitely good with nacho's!!

HectorVVVVVVVVVVVV
Cow_Drunk.gif

Last edited:
T
Feb 25, 2008
Ronald, WA
Ask anyone.....

I LOVE BEER!!! It is one of my weaknesses......:beer;

Love GOOD beer.....Lagers especially. Henry Weinhards.....a local beer I like is Roslyn Beer...Brookside being my favorite. I also like Alaskan amber, Red Hook, Mac n Jacks, Blue moon, Pacifico...no corona...I like bud light lime in the summer....don't like coors lite...only after a hard day of riding in Halfway...:present:..Thanks 08RMQ......Hmmm ice cold beer.......:D

Been drinking red wine lately...trying to lose a couple pounds before sled season. I also LOVE good vodka....and Champagne.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....after reading this it sounds like I have a problem.:eek:

Food ruins the buzz:rolleyes:...but if I had to pick...chips and salsa. :face-icon-small-hap

S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
Mmmmmmm! I love beer! :p

My all time fave beer is Newcastle Brown. I like my Corona with lemon... I hate lime anything. Most of the time I drink Bud Light (It's what the better half drinks in the winter, Corona during summer) but also really enjoy Michelob Ultra Amber when watching calories. I drink wine sometimes too and my favorite is Ste Chapelle Soft Red. It has ruined all other wines for me. So good.

My favorite snack with beer is hot wings. I looooove me some hot wings dipped in ranch or bleu cheese, makes no difference. :D

T
Feb 25, 2008
Ronald, WA
Beer makes you smart....

"The Buffalo Theory" is an "Urban legend" that is often attributed to Cliff Clavin from Cheers. The "quote" does sound like something Cliff could have said but is not from the actual show. The Buffalo Theory goes like the following:
"Well you see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo and when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive drinking of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers!!! :face-icon-small-hap

1M800

Nov 24, 2006
MN
Coors Light:beer;
Heineken Light:beer;
Grain Belt Premium Light:beer;
:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;

Premium Features