• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Exciting Day for Sled Solutions...New Product Release!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
After a lot of time an effort we finally can release our very own tunnel bag.

We felt that the industry needed a bag that nobody made so.......we made it.

Most tunnel bags are one compartment, sitting right on the tunnel of your sled. You cram as much stuff into it and when you need something you end up emptying the whole thing to get the one item you wanted. The other problem that many of us have experienced is condensation building up in the bag. The heat from the heat exchangers hit the cold air in your bag and moisture forms.

Problem solved....

Introducing the E-Series (Explorer Series) Tunnel Bags from Sled Solutions.

E-Series Max $179.99

SSES2_WEB.jpg

SSES2MAXOPENWEB.jpg

E-Series Mini $159.99

SSES1_WEB.jpg

SSES1OPENWEB.jpg

Features:

• 99% waterproof – The bag is everything but submersible but you can count on your content staying dry as the bag has been designed using materials and sewing practices that eliminate places for water to get in.

• Hot/Cold Barrier – Helps keep the heat from the heat exchangers from ever hitting the cold air in the bag.

• Semi Ridged construction – The bag will keep its shape when empty.

• Shovel system allows you to store a shovel on the bag for quick use while not restricting entrance into the bag.

• Reflective strip along the back for added safety and visibility.

• Inside you’ll find a mesh zipper compartment on the bottom side of the lid and 2 mesh pouches on the sides for extra storage.

• 3 elastic straps are located in the bottom of the bag to keep your contents in place during your ride.

• 2 elastic loops to keep water or pop from bouncing around in the bag.

• Waterproof zipper with dual zipper pulls.

• Bag is universal and will fit most models.

• Attachment is accomplished using cam buckles which rivet to your tunnel.

• Full zipper so you have full access to all of your gear.

• Available in Black only!

• 4-6 plastic feet are sewn into the bottom of the bag to keep it off of your tunnel and prevent wear to the tunnel bag.

• 1 year limited warranty against manufacturers defects.

• Made in the U.S.A.

Bag Dimensions:

Mini - 12" x 12" x 7"
Max - 12" x 16" x 6.75"

This product was tested last season in some pretty extreme conditions. Phatty from the Boondockers crew used one as well as our own testing here in the Midwest. Snow conditions ranged from powder to spring wet snow.

P3010007.jpg

post-66-1235958749-1.jpg

BagTestWET.jpg

During these tests we found the content of the bag stayed dry and NO condensation!

Questions? Fire away!!!!

Pre-Order yours now and we will ship the bag for FREE!!!

Pre-Orders will be taken until September 20th. Bags will ship in 3-4 weeks after that.

http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/index.php?cPath=165_224

Thanks for looking!

Paul

Last edited:
K
Great looking set up. Nice touch with he shovel system. Excellent idea with the elastic inserts for securing items. I'm very interested. Question: In your season of testing did you have any failures at the points where the attachment straps are sewn to the cargo box itself? In the image the strap attachments look a little flimsy. Only about a one inch stitched attachment at the end of the strap. I would think guys are going to want to suck these down pretty tight to their tunnel. With the height of the box itself it looks like it will want to move side to side. That attachment doesn't look like it would hold up. Also, I hope you used good zippers. This in my experience this is the down fall of zippered tunnel bags. Snow and ice cause a lot of stress on the opening and closing of the zipper and it doesn't take long for them to fail. Ski doo bag I bought last season, zipper failed after first 2 weeks of use. I'm not trying to be critical Pr!ck.... I'm seriously considering buying one and want a little more info. I'll visit your site.
Cheers :beer;

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Great looking set up. Nice touch with he shovel system. Excellent idea with the elastic inserts for securing items. I'm very interested. Question: In your season of testing did you have any failures at the points where the attachment straps are sewn to the cargo box itself? In the image the strap attachments look a little flimsy. Only about a one inch stitched attachment at the end of the strap. I would think guys are going to want to suck these down pretty tight to their tunnel. With the height of the box itself it looks like it will want to move side to side. That attachment doesn't look like it would hold up. Also, I hope you used good zippers. This in my experience this is the down fall of zippered tunnel bags. Snow and ice cause a lot of stress on the opening and closing of the zipper and it doesn't take long for them to fail. Ski doo bag I bought last season, zipper failed after first 2 weeks of use. I'm not trying to be critical Pr!ck.... I'm seriously considering buying one and want a little more info. I'll visit your site.

Thanks for your comments.

The final bag will have the straps sewn on in two spots.(basically 2 - 1" box sewn stacked). We had the same thought after seeing the final bag and made the change already. Although we did not have any failures but I know someone out there could break it.

The zipper is waterproof and a top of the line zipper.

We saw NO failures on the zipper or the attaching points to the bag. We in the Midwest probably ride a lot more chop then you guys out west. I beat the leaving day lights out of the bag on whooped out sections of fire lanes and two tracks getting to our play spots.

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Very very nice Paul. When my Polaris bag finally gives up the ghost, i will be getting one for sure. Love the shovel holder on the outside. Awesome.:beer;

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
That's the sweetest bag I have ever seen. Have to get me one of those

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca

Do you want to know his demo team and some of the things we did with the bag on the sled? :eek: I think i have a picture at home with the bag on the sled about 30 feet in the air... They have made some changes from the demo bag I had to the production, but these only enhance the bag, its sturdiness, and usefulness. As far as zippers go, never had a problem, but i didnt get the bag on till may so temps were a little warmer...

Quality product and waterproof! Good work guys!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Nice set-up....been looking for something to replace the discontinued bag I have that is now held together with zip-ties and tape. What's about shipping to Canada?

No problem!!! Pre-Order and I ship it to you for FREE!

Do you want to know his demo team and some of the things we did with the bag on the sled? :eek: I think i have a picture at home with the bag on the sled about 30 feet in the air... They have made some changes from the demo bag I had to the production, but these only enhance the bag, its sturdiness, and usefulness. As far as zippers go, never had a problem, but i didnt get the bag on till may so temps were a little warmer...

Quality product and waterproof! Good work guys!

Thanks Phatty....I NEED THAT PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!:beer;

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I like it... the extra pouches are a nice addition, always a good thing on tunnel bags. The only thing I really see being an issue with this bag is the price point... The Polaris shovel bag is about half the price of your bigger bag you have, it doesn't have all the features yours have tho, so your probably not too far off.

All in all I think you did a great job, there's not been enough options in this niche IMO so I am sure this item will sell very well.

:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;

S

squeaks87

Nov 16, 2008
Flatlander
order

putting some items together to order, which will be a fairly larger order. do you charge sales tax for out of state shipments?

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I like it... the extra pouches are a nice addition, always a good thing on tunnel bags. The only thing I really see being an issue with this bag is the price point... The Polaris shovel bag is about half the price of your bigger bag you have, it doesn't have all the features yours have tho, so your probably not too far off.

All in all I think you did a great job, there's not been enough options in this niche IMO so I am sure this item will sell very well.

:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;

When you compare a $100 normal tunnel bag the extra features are well worth the additional coin. Thanks!

Very nice!

putting some items together to order, which will be a fairly larger order. do you charge sales tax for out of state shipments?

We do not charge sales tax unless you live in Michigan.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I think I know the anser, but...does the shovel come with it? I found the bag on the website but couldn't tell if the shovel was part of the packatge. Looks sweet.

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
I already asked you earlier in the summer whether you were planning on coming out West to the Washington (Puyallup) Snow Show and swap meet and I believe you said you won't be attending it...HUGE MISTAKE!!!
These would sell well here.
And the area sledders put on a huge party during the show!

I had planned on only getting a Tek Vest and a Klim mid layer jacket this year for my new purchases for sledding.
Now It looks like my budget will have to be increased another $350 :rolleyes:
I know my Wife/riding partner will want one of these babies too!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I already asked you earlier in the summer whether you were planning on coming out West to the Washington (Puyallup) Snow Show and swap meet and I believe you said you won't be attending it...HUGE MISTAKE!!!
These would sell well here.
And the area sledders put on a huge party during the show!

I had planned on only getting a Tek Vest and a Klim mid layer jacket this year for my new purchases for sledding.
Now It looks like my budget will have to be increased another $350 :rolleyes:
I know my Wife/riding partner will want one of these babies too!

We are hoping to partner up with someone for that show to display the bag and maybe a few other items. Who knows we might figure out a way to get there but it's not likely.

H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
North of 60 ...Deep Deep in the bush ......
that is one sweet looking bag ...looks very functional however after quickly looking at it I think that I have to also concur that the straps holding the bag to the tunnel will pull right off ..may I suggest a single strap that crosses over and is sewn all along the bottom for added support and perhaps a couple of D-rings that would take the brunt of the weight ..

just a thought :) and then I want one with a red and black accent , and maybe some plastic movable dividers is all I can say

I'll take one

Premium Features