For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Arctic Cat: Powder Special and older 2000 and older, all models in the Powder Special chassis and older chassis models

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2013, 07:36 PM
Currently: LETS GO!!
Basic Member
martin1200 has a reputation beyond reputemartin1200 has a reputation beyond reputemartin1200 has a reputation beyond reputemartin1200 has a reputation beyond reputemartin1200 has a reputation beyond reputemartin1200 has a reputation beyond reputemartin1200 has a reputation beyond reputemartin1200 has a reputation beyond reputemartin1200 has a reputation beyond reputemartin1200 has a reputation beyond reputemartin1200 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shout out!!! To FreeAgent from Oregon trail motorsports !!!

A one service and prices can't be beat! Hooked me up with a 2.6 PC for cheap!! Great store with the most inventory I've seen around thanks Michelle!!!

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to martin1200 For This Useful Post:
On The Boost (01-30-2014)
Old 11-15-2013, 07:43 PM
Currently: Loving the new Silber external wastegate turbo!
Thanked 2,014 Times in 1,214 Posts
skibreeze has a reputation beyond reputeskibreeze has a reputation beyond reputeskibreeze has a reputation beyond reputeskibreeze has a reputation beyond reputeskibreeze has a reputation beyond reputeskibreeze has a reputation beyond reputeskibreeze has a reputation beyond reputeskibreeze has a reputation beyond reputeskibreeze has a reputation beyond reputeskibreeze has a reputation beyond reputeskibreeze has a reputation beyond repute

I wish Michelle had a store in Colorado Springs!

Old 11-15-2013, 07:57 PM
Currently: LETS GO!!
Basic Member
martin1200 has a reputation beyond reputemartin1200 has a reputation beyond reputemartin1200 has a reputation beyond reputemartin1200 has a reputation beyond reputemartin1200 has a reputation beyond reputemartin1200 has a reputation beyond reputemartin1200 has a reputation beyond reputemartin1200 has a reputation beyond reputemartin1200 has a reputation beyond reputemartin1200 has a reputation beyond reputemartin1200 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Xs 2

Wish she had a shop in Caldwell also she would put all dealers out of business because she actually cares and knows her products unlike most dealers who just show up because it's a job!!! Pretty sad when u go Into a shop and know more about the product then they do!!

Old 11-16-2013, 01:36 PM
Currently: Back to riding 1HP.
Radar78 has a reputation beyond reputeRadar78 has a reputation beyond reputeRadar78 has a reputation beyond reputeRadar78 has a reputation beyond reputeRadar78 has a reputation beyond reputeRadar78 has a reputation beyond reputeRadar78 has a reputation beyond reputeRadar78 has a reputation beyond reputeRadar78 has a reputation beyond reputeRadar78 has a reputation beyond reputeRadar78 has a reputation beyond repute

Michelle and OTS are the best. Bar none. I don't even shop around anymore. There is no point. Her prices and service just can't be beat!

Old 11-17-2013, 01:08 AM
Currently: currently looking for work to support my habit
bholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond repute

I order all my parts through Michelle at OTS. becasue my local dealers suck. Even with shipping I save money

Old 11-17-2013, 02:51 AM
Currently: Not set.
Laundryboy has a reputation beyond reputeLaundryboy has a reputation beyond reputeLaundryboy has a reputation beyond reputeLaundryboy has a reputation beyond reputeLaundryboy has a reputation beyond reputeLaundryboy has a reputation beyond reputeLaundryboy has a reputation beyond reputeLaundryboy has a reputation beyond reputeLaundryboy has a reputation beyond reputeLaundryboy has a reputation beyond reputeLaundryboy has a reputation beyond repute

She definitely has colorful language.

Old 11-17-2013, 03:35 AM
Currently: Engines without turbo sucks!
TBird has a reputation beyond reputeTBird has a reputation beyond reputeTBird has a reputation beyond reputeTBird has a reputation beyond reputeTBird has a reputation beyond reputeTBird has a reputation beyond reputeTBird has a reputation beyond reputeTBird has a reputation beyond reputeTBird has a reputation beyond reputeTBird has a reputation beyond reputeTBird has a reputation beyond repute

Michelle is every customers dream, she stands behind what she sell's, wish that could be said about others (you know who you are, will never buy anything from you again). i agree with all above, i never shop around because no one beat her prices, Ske makes OTS a true one stop shop.

Skickat från min YP-G70 via Tapatalk 2
sold: Yamaha Apex MTX MCX
http://tbird.pixbox.se
http://www.youtube.com/user/TBird1000

Old 01-30-2014, 09:25 AM
Currently: We Sell Tracks and Extensions
SnoWest Commercial Sponsor
TRACKS USA has a reputation beyond reputeTRACKS USA has a reputation beyond reputeTRACKS USA has a reputation beyond reputeTRACKS USA has a reputation beyond reputeTRACKS USA has a reputation beyond reputeTRACKS USA has a reputation beyond reputeTRACKS USA has a reputation beyond reputeTRACKS USA has a reputation beyond reputeTRACKS USA has a reputation beyond reputeTRACKS USA has a reputation beyond reputeTRACKS USA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dealer responsibilities

Many dealers have excellent personal who are very talented. HOWEVER, most of the time the dealer principle and definitely the service people are not aware of the restrictions that Arctic Cat has in the dealer agreement they voluntarily signed. VERY RESTRICTIVE! The dealers are not even supposed to sell parts to another non Arctic Cat shop for resale--only sell to the end user. If you do not believe me I can show you letters from very high profile law firms in Minneapolis forbidding me to purchase any type of Arctic Cat product for resale. I am sure the same agreement restrains the dealer to do business only in the U.S.

This employee?- parts lady-dealer principle? crossed up someone in Canada who has a Arctic Cat executive in his "pocket" and is now going to make an example of the dealership. Dealers in the Midwest sell dozens-hundreds of snowmobiles to Canada all the time but know how to bend the rules and where to grease the rope. Arctic Cat does not treat all dealers the same! If the dealers had enough sense to band together and refuse to resign the dealer agreement until modified the situation would get corrected. But, the dealers are all so independent and jealous of each other that this will never happen--Arctic wins! Corporate America needs to realize that the U.S. and Canada are one big market and not separate even thought the currency is not the same value all the time.

Sorry, but the gal is the victim on the sidelines of a bigger battle.

Last edited by TRACKS USA; 01-30-2014 at 12:31 PM.

Old 01-30-2014, 09:42 AM
Currently: Not set.
mountaincat 800 has a reputation beyond reputemountaincat 800 has a reputation beyond reputemountaincat 800 has a reputation beyond reputemountaincat 800 has a reputation beyond reputemountaincat 800 has a reputation beyond reputemountaincat 800 has a reputation beyond reputemountaincat 800 has a reputation beyond reputemountaincat 800 has a reputation beyond reputemountaincat 800 has a reputation beyond reputemountaincat 800 has a reputation beyond reputemountaincat 800 has a reputation beyond repute

She is way more than a part lady. She represents a dealer that will go the extra mile to do anything they can to get us back on the mountain as quick as possible. There is not another dealer that I know of that has someone like Michelle that treats thier customer's better.
OTS and all thier customer's are victim's.
The Arctic Cat executive is making a huge mistake!
'17 M8000 Limited, '17 Axys Pro RMK 800 '15 Pro RMK 800 '14 Pro RMK 800 '12 Pro RMK 800 '10 M8 Sno Pro '09 M8 Limited '07 Avalanche Survivor '06 M7 153 LE '04 King Cat '03.5 Mountain Cat 900 '01 Mountain Cat 800 '96 ZRT600 '91 EXT Special '87 Eltigre' 5000 '81 Eltigre' 5000