• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HOLZ POLARIS EDGE LIGHT WEIGHT TRAILING ARMS

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
went to the Pro before ever having the chance to install on the Edge.

although dirty they are in excellent condition.

$300 + shipping from Missoula MT (59801).

Private Message please if interested.

holz2_zps7ih8fr78.jpg

holz3_zpshdbwuk9a.jpg

Last edited:

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
you ever sell these?
yes just sold them this past summer to a guy here in Montana that bought all my Edge stuff in one massive huge batch from 2 chasis to 2 engines to slp ceramic twin pipes including the holz trailing arms. more stuff than you could shake a stick at! it was a 20 year accumulation. wouldn't all fit in his truck so we had to start making room in his trailer. thanks for checking. At 62 I got tired or wrenching on mod sleds so I just went with this instead and called it good.

850 2.jpg

850 1.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2020
Idaho Falls
yes just sold them this past summer to a guy here in Montana that bought all my Edge stuff in one massive huge batch from 2 chasis to 2 engines to slp ceramic twin pipes including the holz trailing arms. more stuff than you could shake a stick at! it was a 20 year accumulation. wouldn't all fit in his truck so we had to start making room in his trailer. thanks for checking. At 62 I got tired or wrenching on mod sleds so I just went with this instead and called it good.

View attachment 403354

View attachment 403355
Well dang it haha! Thanks for letting me know! I helped my dad when i was younger and learned from him. In finally to a point in my life financially and time wise i am to start doing it myself a childhood dream if you will! My dad’s starting to get the bug back after I brought up the idea of building my own gen 2 or edge.

Premium Features