• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone riding greenwater tomorrow? 2/13

M
Jan 2, 2018
Kent, WA
There was so much snow this morning we parked a few hundred yards from 410. Shout out to the dude with the old blue pickup plow. He put was putting a new starter in it but it looked to be broken down a few miles up 70 when we came back. We need a go fund me page for a new plow. A few trailers were able to make it to the 1st gate after an army 6x6 went up the road. Bring chains!

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
There was so much snow this morning we parked a few hundred yards from 410. Shout out to the dude with the old blue pickup plow. He put was putting a new starter in it but it looked to be broken down a few miles up 70 when we came back. We need a go fund me page for a new plow. A few trailers were able to make it to the 1st gate after an army 6x6 went up the road. Bring chains!

Who’s plowing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
DEEP!!! Taped to the bar almost all day. And didn’t see anyone else...
Parking down at lower gate.

ya most hillclimbs and places to get there we broke trail however when we left must have been 200 rigs that couldn't do I-90.
we were surprised by a group of 3 that followed our tracks to one of our hillclimbs, but real deep and had to poach tracks on all hillclimbs to get any further up them even with 850 with 165 tracks, I was real beat by end of day.
watch out when stopping at end of the 70 rd going out I had to tow 3 rigs outta ditch with their trailers 100 yrds from stop sign.

Premium Features