• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ARCTIC CAT HOODS FROM 2008-2011

snowblind

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
los angeles
www.mtnX.com
I HAVE A FEW EXTRA HOODS I HAVE BEEN saving incase I wreck one. haven't wrecked any so I have 2 might hoods, one blk hood and a dark green hood. the whites are from the sp so odd shaped guage cutout. the black has a circular cut out with a guade. one of the white hoods is a total hood with no sticker. has lights and guage in it andairbox stuff for quick replacement.

200 or best plain.
375 with gauges and lights and ...

thanks
chris

I have been shipping them greyhound on the bus . get to you fast and they have tons of room for cargo.

J

Ja87

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 8, 2017
Arctic cat crossfire

Hi, I was wondering if you have any hoods that would fit an Arctic cat crossfire 8? Imlooking for just the top portion that houses the gauge and light Assy. I also need a new windshield if you have one. I live in Ontario Canada (let me know if you want to discuss further in private message).

Thank you

J

Ja87

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 8, 2017
Arctic cat crossfire

Upon further review, I realized that there is no top hood portion, it's all one peice. Please let me know if you have one that will fit a Arctic cat crossfire 8 2010.

Thank you

B

bebaldus

Mar 4, 2011
Grangeville Idaho
any chance i can get you phone number. had a buddy mash one this last weekend and needs a new one. my cell is 208-983-8820

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

B
Dec 16, 2007
Mammoth Lakes, CA
www.pbase.com
I HAVE A FEW EXTRA HOODS I HAVE BEEN saving incase I wreck one. haven't wrecked any so I have 2 might hoods, one blk hood and a dark green hood. the whites are from the sp so odd shaped guage cutout. the black has a circular cut out with a guade. one of the white hoods is a total hood with no sticker. has lights and guage in it andairbox stuff for quick replacement.

200 or best plain.

thanks
chris

I have been shipping them greyhound on the bus . get to you fast and they have tons of room for cargo.

any difference between the 08 & the 07 hoods? (not seeing when I look at pics but unsure)? If not I may be interested in the black

Mr. BB

Premium Member
Sep 7, 2009

200 or best plain.

thanks
chris

If these hoods have been sold it would be nice if you would delete this add. I would love to buy white hood , but I mean 2017, these can't possibly be still available

Premium Features