• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Boost-It controller release!

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
For anyone looking, its the best money I have spent on a fuel box... it flat works day in and day out....Havent had to touch the box in 10 rides..its running soo gooood. I managed to rip the chaincase chain in half in the trees... hard to imagine....

So.. You think thats from the fuel box making a horrendous amount of power? OR a loose or warn out chain? lol

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
So.. You think thats from the fuel box making a horrendous amount of power? OR a loose or warn out chain? lol
Fuel boxes don't make power...good fueling and proper atomization does!:face-icon-small-win

We do have an upgrade program for the customers whao have purchased the original controller. The new controller really does the same thing, but it has some extra features that some people like. PM or email me for details.

NM

Z

Zipperno

Jan 9, 2008
Nordkjosbotn, Norway
My standalone wasnt working good in all conditions. Im on the other side of the world from where the map was made, maybe that has someting to do with it.
When Impulse release the tuning software for the standalone I will try it again.

With boost-it I can change the map on the fly, I love how easy it is to get the sled to run good! If conditions change you just change settings and your good to go. With experience you will know what to change for every conditions. The perfect tune is just a few clicks away....!

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
OK..... so did Daves blood presure go down now from having less phone calls? You know, my rb3 burbles and farts or my rb3 has a stumble in the bottom end or.................. lmao i bet these powderlites kits have never worked so good!:face-icon-small-win

Polarisrocks

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2002
Eastern Wa
The chain was only a year old.. and it was tight to yami spec... its a big dude on a big sled that has a sh!t load of power now!!

H

Hrt Offroad

Nov 3, 2008
Okotoks, Alberta Canada
OK..... so did Daves blood presure go down now from having less phone calls? You know, my rb3 burbles and farts or my rb3 has a stumble in the bottom end or.................. lmao i bet these powderlites kits have never worked so good!:face-icon-small-win

I hear ya EZ!! Don't think too many Nytro kits have been sold since the '08/'09 season...

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
So...here's the finished product...Can't wait to get it out for a rip...didn't have a chance to get out today...got a little OCD in the shop:D:D

Thanks Neil...for a great product!!

You do nice work Kevin! that looks like a clean install and gets a 10 in my books. Now ride the dam thing already it cant get any more perfect, chances are your just going to crash it a yamafest anyway! lol

H

Hrt Offroad

Nov 3, 2008
Okotoks, Alberta Canada
You do nice work Kevin! that looks like a clean install and gets a 10 in my books. Now ride the dam thing already it cant get any more perfect, chances are your just going to crash it a yamafest anyway! lol

BAHAHAHAHAHA...Thanks Buddy...Appraisal and Insurance before Yamafest...I'll be divorced if I have to do it all over again:D

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Boost-It goes 2 stroke!

First running 2 stroke with the Boost-It kit. Sled runs great and had it tuned in 5 minutes. It is interesting that we had to add fuel in Vacuum(yes we can do that) because of a lean spot just before boost comes on. It is super responsive. This sled will be at Yamafest, along with a whole bunch of Yammies with the Boost-It system.
At Yamafest, Boost-It will be running on Impulse, Alpine, Powderlites, MCXpress Nytro and MCXpress Doo 1200, as well as this Polaris turbo.
This will really show the flexibility of this system and it's ease of use and tuning.
NM

DSCN0721.jpg DSCN0724.jpg DSCN0722.jpg

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
Neil,

Is that an Aerocharger Turbo? HM Kit?

How much boost is he running?
Fuel Requirements?
Stock Engine or?

Glad your system is a success...I love innovation!! Hopefully some of the turbo builders will stop being so stubborn and realize that simpler is sometimes better!!

S

seano700

Dec 10, 2007
Peace River, Ab
My Experiance

Here is what I experianced so far with Neil..

My questions and PM's about the kit on the forum have all been awnsered in less then 24hours, usually with a couple hours.

My kit was shipped one day and arrived the next as promissed, AMAZING.

When I had questions on the installation he was really personalble on the phone, and didn't try to out tech talk me. He used simple words and discriptions. What a down to earth guy.

So now it's cruch time, 8 buddies standing around my sled in the shop all ready to head out west for the weekend and my seld is still apart.. Nothing to do with the kit, but as with any mod things have to be custom fit for your sled. I made a panic call to Niel as we had everthing installed but not powered up and I wanted to confirm the settings.. His response was I set it up for you before it was shipped, ride it and maybe play with the fuel delivery. Thats all it did!!

What an amazing system! It's like riding a new sled, no pops burbles, good fuel mileage, and when you want to adjust something it's a button!! No computers, cables, columns, loads nothing!!!

I doubt I will ever use the tuning modes and lean detection, there not needed.. I'm too busy riding now...

BEST investment ever on my sled.. I'm one happy guy!! Thanks for a great product!

H

Hrt Offroad

Nov 3, 2008
Okotoks, Alberta Canada

My questions and PM's about the kit on the forum have all been awnsered in less then 24hours, usually with a couple hours.

When I had questions on the installation he was really personalble on the phone, and didn't try to out tech talk me. He used simple words and discriptions. What a down to earth guy.

So now it's cruch time, 8 buddies standing around my sled in the shop all ready to head out west for the weekend and my seld is still apart.. Nothing to do with the kit, but as with any mod things have to be custom fit for your sled. I made a panic call to Niel as we had everthing installed but not powered up and I wanted to confirm the settings.. His response was I set it up for you before it was shipped, ride it and maybe play with the fuel delivery. Thats all it did!!

What an amazing system! It's like riding a new sled, no pops burbles, good fuel mileage, and when you want to adjust something it's a button!! No computers, cables, columns, loads nothing!!!

I doubt I will ever use the tuning modes and lean detection, there not needed.. I'm too busy riding now...

BEST investment ever on my sled.. I'm one happy guy!! Thanks for a great product!

Yes...Neil is awesome to deal with and is a wealth of knowledge!!

The install is a detailed one, but fairly easy...if you're anything like me you had to change some other things along the way!! Enjoy

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Neil,

Is that an Aerocharger Turbo? HM Kit?

How much boost is he running?
Fuel Requirements?
Stock Engine or?

Glad your system is a success...I love innovation!! Hopefully some of the turbo builders will stop being so stubborn and realize that simpler is sometimes better!!
Yes it is the HM turbos Aero kit set at 8 lbs. The engine is stock and we will be running at least 50% Race at elevation to begin. I am sure it would probably run on pump at 8 lbs in high elevation, but I do not trust my motor's to pump fuel.

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.

Thanks Sean, I knew it would work good for you. It seems that every Powderlites and Alpine Nytro need this kit. We want to spend some time this summer tayloring this fuel system to specific kit's so install can be a bit more straight forward.
The fact that we made it to work with anyone's kit is a huge bonus at this point.

The tuning is so simple that it is almost hard to believe. We have actually had guys tell us that it seems to simple to work that good. maybe we should double the price, so people perceive it as a better product:face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-sho, because at this point it really is a bargain for what it does.

NM

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Is the push turbo just a low boost kit? I am confident it will help any turbo kit.

otis

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Have an ulmer turbo. How do I get the extra injectors to the intercooler? Do I send it in to you to be modified?

Otis

Premium Features