• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BOOST-IT FUEL SYSTEMS

S

samsquatch47

Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul, AB
Hey NM do you have any vid clips of you playing with your Nytro in the trees? How does this system work for those snowy socked in days, when you can just play around the meadows? looking for clips to show what the throttle response is like. Hopefully one of your P-Lites conversion customers gets some vid of how thier sleds works now.
Is your sled a front mount or rear mount turbo?
Thanks
Sam

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Hey NM do you have any vid clips of you playing with your Nytro in the trees? How does this system work for those snowy socked in days, when you can just play around the meadows? looking for clips to show what the throttle response is like. Hopefully one of your P-Lites conversion customers gets some vid of how thier sleds works now.
Is your sled a front mount or rear mount turbo?
Thanks
Sam
We just got back from testing in Revelstoke, and we played around alot in the trees on Frisbee yesterday. We had my Apex with Alpine turbo, my kids Nytro with Alpine turbo 2860 and headshim, and Render's Nytro with 2871 with rods and pistons. All 3 sleds ran unreal everywhere.
Intersting thing on T's Nytro was that we set the box to where we thought we needed to be, and when we got on the throttle it immediately went over 20 lbs boost in the Alpine. The boost controller was never changed from last season when he was running 16-17 lbs, but because he is now getting proper fueling it had no problem spinning 77 gr weights at only 15 lbs boost.

I am sure Renders Nytro is the fastest turbo sled I have ever been on. I thought my Apex was fast, but Renders Nytro was unreal in comparison. The only thing he did different from last season was install my extra injector system. His sled even sounds completely different. He had no hiccups or pops anywhere in the entire throttle range, and could just feather around in the trees and it ran like a stocker.
I am also very impressed with how the Apex ran so consistent. It looks like there may be an Apex kit after all.:face-icon-small-coo

We were going to head back out this weekend, but it really needs to snow. There was alot of carnage out there. Unless it snows alot, I really encourage everyone to stay home and wait.

irondave86

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
N.W. Washington
Have you been able to install your system on a supercharged sled yet? I am thinking about upgrading my fuel system on my S/C nytro, and I am sure the s/c guys will benefit from your system just as much as the turbo guys have. Could you also shoot me a pm on priceing. Thanks id86

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Have you been able to install your system on a supercharged sled yet? I am thinking about upgrading my fuel system on my S/C nytro, and I am sure the s/c guys will benefit from your system just as much as the turbo guys have. Could you also shoot me a pm on priceing. Thanks id86
Hi IronDave, sorry for the late response. We have been overwhelmed with the response to this system. We will be testing a S/C sled next week and I hope to have great news for the S/C guys. Stay tuned!:face-icon-small-win

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Neil, just got my nytro done and had a eboost II gauge put on. with your setup I won't need the eboost II would I?? Your setup will clean the bottom end up on my mc x 270 kit?? thanx

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Neil, just got my nytro done and had a eboost II gauge put on. with your setup I won't need the eboost II would I?? Your setup will clean the bottom end up on my mc x 270 kit?? thanx
Ok here is the deal with the bottom end stumble. If your extra injectors do not add fuel at exactly when the motor needs it...you are going to have a stumble, and sometimes it can be quite bad. We have had some customers that have been hesitant to adjust the injector start time, and therfore have had a roll on stumble. With a little coaching, these customers have been able to tune out any stumble at all.
People have to remember why this kit is so advantageous to anything that is out there. You have total control of injector start time and duty cycle(fuel supply under boost). There is definately a tuning aspect, and that is a good thing. We have enough kits out there now, that people are helping each other tuning and becoming more bold in trying different adjustments. The feedback has been awesome, and guys have been exited by the throttle response, roll on to boost, and little things like a good idle, and smooth running condition when dumping the throttle. Quite honestly I have learned that there is a way bigger demand for this product then initially thought.

I have teamed up with an engineer that truly understands fuel injection and what it takes to properly fuel a turbo charged engine.

Stay tuned for more really cool stuff coming from BOOST-IT...we have just started!:face-icon-small-win

BBNytro

Lifetime Membership
Jan 6, 2009
Estevan, Sask

You will have to use the e boost 2 as well. Neil's kit only controls fuel not the boost levels. It would be an easy switch seeing your not using the MCX's boost controller anyway. I am using the Eboost as well.

A little hint for MCX is a aftermarket BOV!!

C

canuck5

Aug 25, 2009
Sylvan Lake AB
Thanks Neil for doing my Boost It install sled is running unreal, I highly recommend the Boost It System to the PL stage 3 guys who are frustrated with how your sled is running.

:D

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Any feeback on mcx apex:face-icon-small-win
Soon...very soon!

Rode the Nytro's again last weekend, and still can't believe how good they run. Ripped hard for 3 days and never used 20 ltrs a day any of the 3 days. The fuel economy is almost 1/2 of what is used to be, and more power on the top end. I changed my mapping 10 times in one day, and it never took me more than 1 minute total. I went from pump gas map to race gas map, to spring time map, then to av gas map. lol. In all seriousness never touched the box the second and third day. Had it dialed in perfect the first day in about 5 minutes.

Big announcement coming tonight or tomorrow for the Apex guys.:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-win

Z

Zipperno

Jan 9, 2008
Nordkjosbotn, Norway
Soon...very soon!

Rode the Nytro's again last weekend, and still can't believe how good they run. Ripped hard for 3 days and never used 20 ltrs a day any of the 3 days. The fuel economy is almost 1/2 of what is used to be, and more power on the top end. I changed my mapping 10 times in one day, and it never took me more than 1 minute total. I went from pump gas map to race gas map, to spring time map, then to av gas map. lol. In all seriousness never touched the box the second and third day. Had it dialed in perfect the first day in about 5 minutes.

Big announcement coming tonight or tomorrow for the Apex guys.:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-win

So anytime altitude, temp and conditions changes you need to adjust.

Start every ride with tuning? Or is this just occasionly?

Lets say I ride from my door at sealevel and during the ride I end up at our max altitude at approx 4000 feet. How much dialing will I need to do on this ride?

Next day conditions change, temp and barometric pressure. What then?

Sorry for all the questions but Im curios:face-icon-small-win

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Neil, interested for this setup for my apex. Let me know tomorrow if you have something. thanx ryan

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
So anytime altitude, temp and conditions changes you need to adjust.

Start every ride with tuning? Or is this just occasionly?

Lets say I ride from my door at sealevel and during the ride I end up at our max altitude at approx 4000 feet. How much dialing will I need to do on this ride?

Next day conditions change, temp and barometric pressure. What then?

Sorry for all the questions but Im curios:face-icon-small-win
Once you get your initial adjustments in place, which is really quite simple, the digital map sensor adjusts for the amount of fuel you need for the boost you are running. So if you are breaking trail and need the fuel for the boost you are making, this box will add the fuel. The box is super responsive to RPM and boost and knows what you need for fuel based on how you adjust the dials. Each dial only only does one thing each>>>so super easy to tune. I will take some video after Xmas so everyone can see how smooth and snappy these 4 smokers can be.:face-icon-small-coo

P

powpounder

Feb 19, 2008
Alberta
Just got back from 3 days of riding in Revy. This new fuel system is unreal. The throttle is so crisp and clean. I was riding my alpine kit and my buddy was on his older impulse kit (both nytros with new fuel system). If you are tired of your sh!tty running turbo and fuel mileage this is the answer. I'm glad I bought it early in the season, now I can just ride:face-icon-small-ton

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Thanks again!! NM I think my sled is now the fastest sled on earth!!
Haha, ya it's pretty darn fast. It's funny how things change in a short time huh?:face-icon-small-hap
We used to think the Nytro's would never be as fast as an Apex, and now they are sure proving that to be wrong.:face-icon-small-coo
Anyway...glad your lovin it. Cheers

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Just a quick update of what's going on with Boost-It. We just replaced a standalone on a Impulse Race kit, and this sled rips. The start up and idle is much improved, and the throttle response is very crisp. The sled even sounds much different at idle and cruising on the trail. The customer also noticed marginally better fuel economy. This is pretty much the same result we have seen on every sled this system has been installed on.
We should see a new shipment of controllers early Feb. and can start filling back orders.

Cheers

DSCN0600.jpg

Premium Features