• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WRP Boards

kevinm7

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2010
Spring Creek, NV
These boards are great for adding strength and a little extra good looks to your sled. I was somewhat concerned with removing so much of the factory floor board area, but they hold up very well. The install was very easy and took about an hour. Nice, thick material and the powder coating takes abuse. After a full season, I have not found one area where the coating has rubbed off. They provide great traction and get rid of the snow very well. I am very pleased with them and couldn't be happier. Thanks for making a great product.

These boards are installed on a 2007 REV.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
These boards are great for adding strength and a little extra good looks to your sled. I was somewhat concerned with removing so much of the factory floor board area, but they hold up very well. The install was very easy and took about an hour. Nice, thick material and the powder coating takes abuse. After a full season, I have not found one area where the coating has rubbed off. They provide great traction and get rid of the snow very well. I am very pleased with them and couldn't be happier. Thanks for making a great product.

These boards are installed on a 2007 REV.

Got a pic?

Premium Features