• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone running a Mountain Performance Super charger on a Nytro

T
Nov 28, 2007
Did you consult us for help?
I apologize about the bad boxes however we do not manufacture those. They are the same box that would come with a turbo kit.

Over and over I see you defending the kits cause you build them but can't put ANY defense over a box you don't build, maybe its time to give the customers what they want.........a better more reliable box to go with the rest of the kit that works well.

H

Heath@MPI

Dec 8, 2008
Over and over I see you defending the kits cause you build them but can't put ANY defense over a box you don't build, maybe its time to give the customers what they want.........a better more reliable box to go with the rest of the kit that works well.

Thank you i agree and we are working on. We will have something for next season.

Thanks
Heath

H

Heath@MPI

Dec 8, 2008
I was under the impression we were talking about supercharger kits on this thread.

We have gotten out of 90% of the 2 stroke stuff we have 4 chaincases on shelf right now.

Lots of companies discontinue product. Thats just something that comes with age.

robrstopr

Lifetime Membership
Nov 13, 2002
Colorado Springs
Old business is old news. I've dealt with MPI over the years and have not always been happy.

So that said....New business at MPI is Heath and the way he's making the change that will change the way we all view them and their customer service. I know this first hand as I had issues and my season was in geopardy. Heath as reported on this thread stepped up and sent me the parts I needed to Togwotee Mtn Lodge.

If any of you contact Heath, you'll immediately notice a difference.

MPI makes great products. Some components they provide made by other manufactures are not say holding up as an MPI made product. Although these components are not of high quality MPI has stood behind them. Unfortunately MPI as well as the rest of us had to wait for a better product to hit the market. Heath expressed to me a better version was coming soon.

All this said. Call Heath and if U R not satisfied post it. He was 100% above board with me.

Remember.....Heath not a salesman.

Craig

S

sheetwright

Mar 17, 2009
Plainfield Il.
My nytro on 22 psi sure runs flawless and reliable as stock.

Sounds like you guys have a tuning issue did all these sleds have widebands?

You guys dont seem to be willing to let me help but at least im trying.

Heath what did you do different then I am to run 22lb's? Besides the pulley? I have only been dealing with MPI for a couple of months so far, and so far so good:) Waiting to see how she runs when the snow flys. Then I can tell you about the product, and final service. Thanks Heath

H

Heath@MPI

Dec 8, 2008
Just spinning the hell out of the blower 35 22 pully combo. It is overspinning the blower and is not recomended for everyone.

H

Heath@MPI

Dec 8, 2008
Fuel controller for nytro is pretty much done just waiting for some snow to finish testing.

Premium Features