• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris CFI Turbo Kits Special Pricing

Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)
S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
www.silberturbos.com
PM me for spring Pricing
Selling Brand New Pump gas turbo kit for Polaris 800 cfi snowmobile.

This Kit has been proven with over 2200 miles on my personal sled from testing trip in West Yellowstone. This is a pull and go kit, no messing around with control boxes. Kit can be ran in boost from 3psi - 14+ psi. It will run pump gas up to 7psi at 6000+ feet. and 4psi on pump gas at sea level. Hp ranges from 175 - 250+ hp depending on altitute. Turbo kit has no lag to speak. "NEW" E85 Fuel capability, You will have the option to run multiple fuels with these kits. Users running E85 will be able to run 12 psi in the alititude, and up to 7 psi at sea level. Also E85 is cheaper than most unleaded fuels average price for E85 is 1.65/gallon.

Here is a list of what is included:

Garrett Turbocharger GT2860RS

Turbo Oil Tank aluminum

Turbo Oil Pump

Fuel Control Box

Fuel Pressure Regulator and Gauge

Tube 2.25"

Airbox

Downpipe exhaust 3" 'muffler optional'

Airfilter w/ prefilter

Turbo inlet pipe and flange

Boost Controller

All misc bolts, clamps, hoses, ect.

These parts are addition to the selling price and are recommended for your turbocharged sled, we dont include them because some people already have these parts and dont need them.

Turbo Clutch kit all Team Ind. Parts $ 225

KOSO EGT Gauge $ 205

Wideband O2 Sensor $ 225

Boost Gauge $45

Optional low 3 psi wastegate is an extra $100

Install time is around 6 hours for the kit, comes with detailed instructions.

Complete kit without the accessories is $3400

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3zSZfpL5t8

004.jpg

Last edited:
W
Dec 14, 2007
These kits work great. They are amazingly powerful and fairly quick to install. Justin has put many hours into the testing and it shows, he rode almost completely trouble free from day 1 on his turboed sleds. He only needed to make minor adjustments to get the setup to run perfectly. The kit is very clean and well priced, and also has many offered accessories.
This kit will exceed expectations, i am amazed at its look and performance. Justin is excellent to work with and will help with any problems that you may encounter while installing or using his kit.

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
TTT willing to work better prices for orders with clutching and gauges. Thanks

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
$3400 For complete Ballbearing turbo kit

Last edited:
P

POLARIS600cc

Nov 27, 2007
MN
I bought an oil pump and fuel lines from justin. Everything works awesome! He also was super helpful and willing to answer my questions even though I didn't buy a complete kit from him. If I wouldn't have built my kit myself I would purchase a complete setup from him.

Nytroty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Chaska, MN
I haven't ridden a dragon with this kit yet but every other time i have dealt with justin it has been a great experience. He bought a sled from me a year ago and talked to him for a long time about sleds. Real knowledge filled and seemed to know his stuff. Seems to be a great kit at an outstanding price! Can't wait to ride one:D

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
Some Pictures

Here is one of the test sled after some test rides. This is what all the kits come like.

turbo 011.jpg turbo 012.jpg turbo 010.jpg turbo 015.jpg turbo 017.jpg

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
TTT, Pm me for special pricing, Also keep checking the thread as Iam going to post some E85 testing videos later.

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
Silber is heading back out to West Yellowstone tonight, Anyone that wants to take a look at the turbo setup and ride it, give me a call. 320 282 6812 thanks Justin. I will be there till after the expo. Will post some videos if I internet connection at the cabin.

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
We are now taking orders for spring pricing, Be shure to have a powerful reliable sled for next season. Dealers are welcome, also great pricing on goup buys, Pm me for more detail thanks

Also anyone questioning the reliability, quality and performance of these kits, ask around on the linked thread, Iam sure you will get the answer you want to hear about a turbo company.
http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43891&page=113

Last edited:
M
Oct 1, 2008
Justin has put many hours into the testing and it shows on youtube him riding all day no problems... no lag what so even if you listen to the sled going up the mt. it has full power all the way no doggin or misfires, he only needed to make minor adjustments to get the setup to run perfectly. The kit is very clean and well priced. Justin is excellent to work with and will help with any problems that you may encounter while installing or using his kit. I totally recommend him for his kits and help.

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
TTT Keep the orders coming, there is going to be alot of happy customers next year showing up there buddies.

S

standup06

Dec 3, 2007
minnesota
I bought a complete turbo kit from Justin a few weeks ago and I couldnt be happier. The kits flat out works. Install was very easy for what I was expecting. Justin is a great guy to deal with. He answered all of my questions when I would call. He price is the best I could find by far. I have yet to adjust my box from the starting numbers Justin gave me when I installed the kit. He also upgraded my side exhaust to the tunnel dump for FREE. I cant say enough good things about Justin and his turbo kits he builds. If anyone is looking for a Polaris turbo better check with Silber before deciding on someone elses kit. I have rode agaisnt some of my buddies home made turbos and some other major brand builders, and my sled is by far the best performing one, His clutching was perfect. Most of my friends have to run 2-3 more psi to run agaisnt mine. Thanks again Justin Iam a customer for life.

Premium Features