• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

has any one used this

S
Oct 4, 2016
north pole alaska
has any one ever used this? they say its safe and good for all engines 2 and 4 strokes as well as a multitude of other things, trainees, breaks, power steering, ect. ect.
{posted this in the axys section also but wanted it hear because I don't see all of you post over their}
MotorKote - Official Site

<cite>motorkote.com</cite>
Since 1992 MotorKote was instantly adopted by the Long Haul Trucking community because of the unique ability of the products to reduce heat and friction in multiple

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
has any one ever used this? they say its safe and good for all engines 2 and 4 strokes as well as a multitude of other things, trainees, breaks, power steering, ect. ect.
{posted this in the axys section also but wanted it hear because I don't see all of you post over their}
MotorKote - Official Site

<cite>motorkote.com</cite>
Since 1992 MotorKote was instantly adopted by the Long Haul Trucking community because of the unique ability of the products to reduce heat and friction in multiple

I personally wouldn't touch anything like that. Stick to Polaris oil.

Dec 5, 2015
Minnesota
Took a quick look at the site (per the link)
Seems to be focused around diesel engines.
So I'd be leary of using in sleds or other small displacement gasoline engines.

S
Oct 4, 2016
north pole alaska
that's all I have ever used {poo gold well in this sled} but I have found very little in this world that dosent have some room for improvement... I think they wanted 1oz of that $h!t per quart so not a lot I put 2oz in a full oil judge {hade the judge over full so could not fit 4oz} the only thing I noticed was after about 1.5 or 2 hors of riding yesterday in cantwell I started slowly over tacking??? less friction??? cant see the burn changing over over 2oz in a gallon of oil. im going to put a oz in the chain case on the next ride not worried about that at all. well I will let you know when and if a piston flies out the head or a rod popes out the crank :D but so far so good about 50 miles in and just over tacking now witch should be expected if it works like they say to reduce friction.

Premium Features