• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

120 moto track dimensions

M

MBR44

Nov 26, 2007
Gaylord, MI
Does anyone have the width on the 120 mx track from moto trax. I built my son a polaris 120 with a 300 two stroke in it. Priceless performance did a great job but I got a recreational motorsports 96" track for it and it spit it out the back on the jack stand right after I put it in. I need something with more meat. I can figure out a rail extension but was looking to see what the width is. The current track was 10" wide, the tunnel is 11" wide. The outside window is 1.75" with standard track clips. I was wondering if I could shave the outside of these tracks to get to 10.5" and still use my extros or get rid of the extros and run a different driver. Thanks

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Does anyone have the width on the 120 mx track from moto trax. I built my son a polaris 120 with a 300 two stroke in it. Priceless performance did a great job but I got a recreational motorsports 96" track for it and it spit it out the back on the jack stand right after I put it in. I need something with more meat. I can figure out a rail extension but was looking to see what the width is. The current track was 10" wide, the tunnel is 11" wide. The outside window is 1.75" with standard track clips. I was wondering if I could shave the outside of these tracks to get to 10.5" and still use my extros or get rid of the extros and run a different driver. Thanks

My plan for the one for my son is to cut down a standard track to just the center belt. Then cut and clip windows right down the center like the CAMSO Snowbike. Build a rear suspension to mount on a single rail, and use that.

You could also cut just inside the windows on one side of a current 121, then re-cut and clip windows the right width to use the 120 suspension.

Pictures of the 300 please! We're going to cut an old Cat 530 twin in half and use that.

Premium Features