• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW Product: Rogue Concepts Axys rear bumpers.

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Check out "Mountain Armor" We have them on our 3 PRO's and will have them on our AXYS's Talked with Logan the other night at our last meeting for the season and he said they are in production now for the new sleds. Look on his website, he makes a quality product and really tough for a really fair price.
gtwitch in wyoming

Not real classy to come on someone else's thread and advertise other's stuff, just saying. Should have just sent a PM

B
Mar 17, 2011
Hopkinton, MA
Agreed that it was a dick move. I've had no prior relationship with Rogue but will tell you that their looks got my attention. I emailed and texted a few times and heard back from them in minutes. Designed my new bumper with them and love everything about the company. The customer service has been the true selling point for me. Can't wait to get it in some deep snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rogue Concepts

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 10, 2017
www.rogueconcepts.net
Thanks for the reply
Looks good
Will you be also making some that ends at the back of the boards or only the full length ones?

Absolutely! There will short bumpers, which end behind the board mounts, and also mid length bumpers, that extend to just in front of the drop bracket. We may extend the mids to go up to where the seat mounts to the tunnel.

Premium Features