• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW PRODUCTS FROM ZOLLINGER RACING PRODUCTS

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Zollinger racing products has some nice new products out there for the AXYS-mtn sleds.... With more to come in the near future I'm told.

http://www.zollingerracingproducts.com/

Offset spindles to narrow the front end by 2"
2016 Axys Pro 1.00 Inch Offset Spindle for Polaris
CNC Machined from 6061 Billet Aluminum
Color anodize coming soon.
Order seperately or in a set
Left or Right:
20150901_110007.jpg

Lightweight clutch cover in Red, Black, Orange and natural.
NEW! Polaris P-85 Clutch Cover

We are reintroducing our Polaris P-85 Clutch Covers. We redesigned them with 7075 aluminum metal combined with reinforced crossed sections, making them twice as strong as before. Recommended to use with our Polaris Titanium Clutch Cover Bolts.
RED+CC.png

Titanium Clutch Cover Bolts
new.jpg

Billet upper A-Arms in Blue, Black, Red, Orange and Natural.
aarm+red.jpg

Last edited:

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
Id imagine clutch rebalancing would be required for the cover

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Funny thing u put this on here ERIC. I just got my snowcheck today finally and already had their clutch cover on the to do list and was checking it out earlier today. Stuff is trick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I
Nov 26, 2007
Yes the clutch needs to balanced after any part is replaced, doesn't matter if it's oem or aftermarket. ADB does it for $85 in anchorage.

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
To me this clutch cover is about the lightest, most rigid design possible. (I know Particks claims otherwise with their carbon one but I don't buy it)

I'll definitely be running one this year with the TI bolts. I think most people would be amazed how big of a difference losing this much clutch inertia will make

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Yep, but I wonder if Assault or Rush steering rods would change that.

The problem is not the steering / tie rods, although the offset arm on the spindle would complicate even redesigning it to be. It is the offset centerline (where the A-arms attach) and the lack of clearance machined for the lower arm to pivot between the front and back vertical members if you were to try and reverse them. They are not currently designed for offsetting wider and as stated above the Polaris design is not conducive to one part being able to do both because of the asymmetrical steering arm on the spindle.

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
There's a reason every factory raceshop offers lightweight primaries - they work - provide better throttle response, run cooler.

The cost is way too high for mass produced sleds, and the average joe sledder wouldn't care. It's just a matter of money and know-how...

J

jhurkot

Nov 26, 2007
Revelstoke, BC
I hope these primary covers are strong enough. That would sure make a mess if it broke at wide open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

TheBreeze

Jul 23, 2008
Sussex, Wisconsin
Does a lighter clutch cover, and cover bolts require clutch calibration changes? My non engineer brain said it probably would require slightly different weight's and rates, but what do I know...

Premium Features