• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLP Magnum Force Adjustable Weights

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Could you give us a comparision of the profile to a 10 series weight?

and also elaborate on the improvements over MTX weights.

Thanks

Very similar profile to 10 series.

No reshimming required (unlike the mtx)

Only option with tip adjustable weight from closed clutch on the market.

1-2 minutes to change rpm on the hill. (Don’t even remove the belt)

Timberdoodle218

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2010
Tofte MN
Now I get it. Thanks much. I'll be purchasing some of these shortly. I ride a lot at 1000' also, with just a couple trips out west to the mountains. I would imagine mixing in stainless would be another way to attain different weight profiles. Hope you're getting snow.... not doing so good down here on the North Shore of Superior.

xmk1080

Lifetime Membership
Sep 23, 2008
Has any body tried the magnum weights with with a 40-38 full progressive or a 40-36 full progressive at 8000 ft to 11,000 ft, I believe that this would be a great set up with stock springs if you can load the tip enough to squeeze the belt enough and shift the primary out with no slippage. Thanks Justin

BILTIT

Premium Member
Apr 9, 2011
Lloydminster, SK
Dalton used to offer tungsten set screws for a heavy set of adjustable weights. I cannot see them on the website anymore though. I think they were called super slugs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

M

minus40

Oct 22, 2001
Regarding heel height, All I have heard was the heel was the same as the 10 series yet my set tightens up the belt clearance .033.
I had to re-shim. Just my set? Anyone know more on this?

Premium Features