• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Next up... prototype test sled

acwyo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2007
Douglas, Wy
Felt great to ride and being 6,6" I don't think thats a problem. I have a ski doo 4-6" riser, up most of the time, down for the steep stuff.
Way easier to ride than the 17 mc turbo I rode.
The 18 feels more natural but that's manly suspension. These Evols suck! I'd take the 18 sp float 3's over these stupid Evols.

14" at the drivers, 15" at the suspension bolt.

Cheap ski mod

I am 5'7" and rode it with the riser down and felt comfortable for bar height, taller than what I normally ride but with 3" rise in the boards it was ok. Although the boards fell really different it made a considerable difference in the deep pow. Amazing how much less drag you get with the boards moved up to that position and narrowed. It's noticeable just blasting through the pow and also with it up on its edge. Also helps that the sled rips to begin with!

A

ArcticJunkie

Mar 16, 2009
Nashwauk, MN
Wyo did you just drill out the 13 holes that are on the inside of the tunnel? I have a 16 le. It almost looks like you went lower on the front? I like your oil tank too :face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features