• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo RMZ450 and Turbo Husky

A
Mar 4, 2008
These were both built, There has been no info on if they worked. Any one out there no anything????? I'm wanting to build a turbo bike for next year.

A
Mar 4, 2008
Great pics. It really never told me how they work though. They look interesting. The guy from 2 moto is selling the burg. Makes me wonder why. I would think if it worked really good, why would you sell it. I would like to talk with some one who has done this. Not just put one together, but someone who has some serious seat time. Any one out there..

roo

Premium Member
May 12, 2008
sedro woolley WA
turbo!!!!!

Great pics. It really never told me how they work though. They look interesting. The guy from 2 moto is selling the burg. Makes me wonder why. I would think if it worked really good, why would you sell it. I would like to talk with some one who has done this. Not just put one together, but someone who has some serious seat time. Any one out there..

brewster west , calgary, alberta. they have done a few single turbo thumpers. they all ride with two moto kits in the winter. really nice to deal with and I am sure they will give the low down on how the turbos worked. last time I talked to them they were just about ready to start selling turbo kits, that was spring of 08.
http://www.brewsterwest.com/index.html

Premium Features