• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2020 Ski-Doo Slim Waterproof Tunnel Bag

B
Sep 24, 2009
Yakima Wa
Are there other accessories that fit the #3 linq brackets or was offsetting those brackets just a total brainfart on skidoos part? I would like to set it up so that everything interchanges in any position I put them in, so I'm thinking I'll install the adapter plates on the bag & move the #3 brackets out to match #1 #2. Will all of the accessories fit if I do this? Am I missing anything or is this what everyone is doing. Thanks.

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Are there other accessories that fit the #3 linq brackets or was offsetting those brackets just a total brainfart on skidoos part? I would like to set it up so that everything interchanges in any position I put them in, so I'm thinking I'll install the adapter plates on the bag & move the #3 brackets out to match #1 #2. Will all of the accessories fit if I do this? Am I missing anything or is this what everyone is doing. Thanks.

ski/snowboard rack, and the length is different between 2&3 over the length of position 1&2 so on a 154 tunnel you can make the length the same as there is not enough tunnel, it was done for the racks but also so guys would not put a full jerry can there and then complain that it was not covered by best warranty. :face-icon-small-dis

B
Sep 24, 2009
Yakima Wa
ski/snowboard rack, and the length is different between 2&3 over the length of position 1&2 so on a 154 tunnel you can make the length the same as there is not enough tunnel, it was done for the racks but also so guys would not put a full jerry can there and then complain that it was not covered by best warranty. :face-icon-small-dis
I won't be using the ski/snowboard rack. So, if I put the adapter plates on the slim bag, will it fit in the #1 & 2 mounts? Or will I have to reposition those mounts also? thanks

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
I won't be using the ski/snowboard rack. So, if I put the adapter plates on the slim bag, will it fit in the #1 & 2 mounts? Or will I have to reposition those mounts also? thanks

The bag fits in position 2&3, if you buy the adapter plate it fits in position 1&2, all you have to do is add the adapter plate and it adapts to position 1&2

Premium Features