• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 rmk assault skid question

S
Dec 2, 2007
forest lake, mn
I broke the front arm on my rear suspension... my sled is a 2014 rmk assault 155 and im wondering if that front swing arm is the same as the ones in the pro rmk as well as if the 144,155, 163 front swing arms are all the same or if they are specific to the assault?

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
I believe they are all the same except rails are different and on additional crossbar and the mount points on the tunnel are different.

Easy way to tell for sure is get on a site like babbits parts online and check the part numbers for each sled...

Brown Dog ADV

Premium Member
Jan 7, 2015
Bend, OR
seef158, How did you break the front arm?

How did you break the front arm? Any photos of the carnage?

I believe they are all the same except rails are different and on additional crossbar and the mount points on the tunnel are different.

Easy way to tell for sure is get on a site like babbits parts online and check the part numbers for each sled...
Thanks for the suggestion on Babbittsonline. I had not found their site yet.

Looks like the rails for the Assault are different than what is listed for the PRO. I bet the red rails with black Hi Fax would look good. https://www.babbittsonline.com/oemp...5001083f/suspension-rail-mounting-all-options

Link for the Pro. https://www.babbittsonline.com/oemp...50010723/suspension-rail-mounting-all-options

I've had the '14 800 RMK Assault 155 for the last four seasons. I love it more every time I ride it!

S
Dec 2, 2007
forest lake, mn
Need options

Well, zero luck on finding one of these. Part is back ordered with no release date. If anyone knows of any options let me know, used, aftermarket or otherwise. A few used in Canada on easy but they are a week out to be shipped here. Thanks.

Brown Dog ADV

Premium Member
Jan 7, 2015
Bend, OR
Not sure how I broke it, i always break stuff lol. Anyone know of any aftermarket availability? It sounds like this isn't terribly uncommon....
I can relate, I have a tendency to break stuff as well!

Well, zero luck on finding one of these. Part is back ordered with no release date. If anyone knows of any options let me know, used, aftermarket or otherwise. A few used in Canada on easy but they are a week out to be shipped here. Thanks.
You'd think Polaris would something available someplace in their archives... Good luck in your search.

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Check out mountain sledder swapmeet group on facebook, a LOT of part-outs of ProRide chassis sleds on there, some want to sell their skid complete, others part them out, I parted one out quite a while back and it was definitely worth it when I could not sell the intact skid for my asking price...

Premium Features