• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wanted: Lady member to moderate this forum

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Hey, here's a question. I just noticed FreeAgent was a moderator and I can't see what she moderates. What thaa? And do you really have to follow all the moderator rules?? Doesn't really seem so to me.

Free Agent moderates OREGON.

And the rules are a set of guidelines.
Best case scenario would be a moderator that could follow all of them.

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Sherwood Park, Ab, Canada
Awwwwww.... C'mon.

I must fit the qualifications.... I'm always hearing things like "you wear panties..." or "put your purse down and...." etc etc......

The ladies pretty much all seem nice; rarely any shenanigans with 'em.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Awwwwww.... C'mon.

I must fit the qualifications.... I'm always hearing things like "you wear panties..." or "put your purse down and...." etc etc......

The ladies pretty much all seem nice; rarely any shenanigans with 'em.

I think the girls were against the co-ed bathroom thing...not sure....

mikew5945

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2009
SW Montana
Yammy is unqualified for the position.
HE has gender issues!! :face-icon-small-hap

OOOP's HR is going to call you. Yammy gets the job, na-nana-na-na
Your rules:
Here are some traits of an Ideal Moderator

1. Has been a member of SnoWest for at least 6 months, know the forums well, and who most of the "players" are. Fits

2. Has been active on the forums and posted at least 250 times, (not in any of the REP threads). Rules can be over looked

3. Have not been reported to any of the Admins as being a trouble maker or problem child. Just technicalities

Looks like GirlPowder is in trouble.

4. Is not prone to arguments, combativeness, or feeling the need to engage in unending controversy with other members. He is always hearing things like "you wear panties..." or "put your purse down and...."

5. Not on a "power trip" about being a moderator. Power trip? He rides a yammy

6. Has some expertise in the topic of the assigned forum, wants to learn more, but does not have to be an expert on it! Good chance he likes girls. If not he will really fit in.

7. Must be VERY comfortable on the Internet and searching out new material to post in their forums. Spends too many hours reading this stuff

8. Has a thick hide and is not easily offended by the comments of other members. always hearing things like "you wear panties..." or "put your purse down and....” that speaks for itself.

9. Can accept constructive criticism and direction from the Admins without feeling belittled. He thinks make up s-x is the best.

10. Has a daily job that allows them time to jump into and out of the forums all through the day With a 9% unemployment I wouldn't go there.

Looks like GirlPowder better hurry.
P.S. Enjoy reading your threads

Premium Features