• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SnoPro Sport Deck Vs. Denali Deck Opinions Anyone?

pshirek

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2012
ND
Looking to pick up a new sled deck. In my area the easiest to get is a Denali Deck or a SnoPro Sport Deck. Anyone have one or have opinions on which is better and care to share? Pretty comparable in price...

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
denali wiring is no good also, mine quit the first trip with it. they are imported from china, complete garbage but the price is decent

H
Oct 14, 2009
Appleton Maine
Going on year 4 with my sno pro and have not had one issue with it. I did a lot of added extras with super clamps front and rear and paid $4200 out the door. Works awesome. No issues.

D
Jan 2, 2009
Coquitlam, BC
denali wiring is no good also, mine quit the first trip with it. they are imported from china, complete garbage but the price is decent
They are not complete garbage. The wiring sucks, so be prepared to fix a few wires. The overall deck is a Marathon copy and the ramps are now telescopic i think. Plus, they are 1/3 the price of most decks.

Premium Features