• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

AXYS wishould list

D
Nov 14, 2013
this thread is so said poopaganda or more so what poo could do from doo's position out front. even if the motors could make 1000 miles before a top end could they make power to turn a 174x3?

out front? im confused?

there be plenty of poos turning 174x3's already...

H

HenkeEdge

Sep 3, 2012
Sweden
Clicker shocks, Painted/Powdercoated rails/tunnel/boards/a arms, a loaded up std. RMK, more track options, handlebar options, better/more BNG. Pretty much hope they continue what they did in 15...

In the shocks department, Polaris should team up with FOX and put the Burandt-signature Evol 3 on as stock both in the front and on the rear skid "boggie" (in swedish) as stock. Why havn´t they done it already? Lifetime contract with W.E. or has FOX some shady deal with "yamacat" thats in the way?

Saves a couple of kilos/pounds and better preformance than the "WE´s". And the -16 have maby had been under 180kg if they have going that way and also throwing away the swaybar. Also I would like if they had choosed 37"-width on the A-arms, been able to change it from 36"-38" with the distances on the mounting of the skis.

Have Evol R´s in the front from before and the Burandt signature Evol 3 Kashima in the rear track (new for this season) on my Pro RMK -13. Worth every penny (öre ..in swedish). =)

Last edited:

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
You guys run 163 3s? Seems like more guys are happier with those than the 156. I spent nearly 2k for my setup, including clutching, got one of the first centerpunched x3s, and I really wish I could have made myself feel good about it, but even at $500 I dont think I could have! The only place I felt that it excelled was downhill braking, otherwise it was a trenching, planted, SOB, after going back to a stock track I do kind of feel like it took the fun factor out of the sled in ways. I do think coupling may have helped, but I wasnt gonna throw anymore money at the setup. Ran it in everything from sugar to heavy wet stuff to deep dry stuff and just couldnt get sold on it. The 2.4 just seemed to get up on the snow and go rather than dig a hole. Made the sled feel SLOW.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
But the track did hold up well, was in almost perfect shape after 800 miles, and wasnt terrible on the trail cooling wise, just like a stock pro, gotta run scratchers and you'll be fine. So with a proper suspension setup I think a 3" track could potentially work well for the masses!

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
Do you guys saying they won't offer a 3" track realize that they dropped (lengthened) the drive belt and put 7" drivers on the Axys? When we turned the sled over on the mountain and looked up there I could almost reach my arm up around there. There is a ton of space in there. They made room for something! I think a 3" track option is a no brainer.

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
out front? im confused?

there be plenty of poos turning 174x3's already...

gear reduction can help anybody
can the belt drive handle it?
guys on the cats did this back in 07 so no new tec here, next thing poo will come out with an HO motor that makes 160 hp.:face-icon-small-blu

M
Nov 27, 2007
manitoba, Canada
next thing poo will come out with an HO motor that makes 160 hp.:face-icon-small-blu

Ya they will. Poo has faced a lot of criticism for its 800s. I won't deny that. I do however find it funny how no one ever talks about the older skidoo 800s. They were junk. I had one. Went through more crate engines than fuel. Enough to make me say that I would never own another bombardier product in any form. Or how the latest Suzuki motor IS their HO version. And it still has problems. I guess the cat dealer here must be missing something Cuz he's for just as many sleds needing motors

It's all relative. I'll keep rising what's been good to me in the past, and loon to a progressive future

D
Nov 14, 2013
gear reduction can help anybody
can the belt drive handle it?
guys on the cats did this back in 07 so no new tec here, next thing poo will come out with an HO motor that makes 160 hp.:face-icon-small-blu

the doo isn't geared down with the 174? your making my brain hurt.

Premium Features