• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Why Gov. Palin is great for snowmobilers everywhere!

U

Ultralord

Nov 26, 2007
Auburn WA
You guys are a bunch of rednecks who listen to Rush and Michael Savage too much. Obama and the Democratic Congress are going to ruin the country. It would really be hard to f*** it up any more than George and his cronies did over the last eight years. Let's start with a $10 trillion national debt that is a big part of why our economy is in the toilet. I know your mentality is to buy all of the guns you can and run for the hills. I would like everyone to look critically about whether you are better off in real dollars than you were in 2000. If you can say yes, I would be very surprised. The onley ones that I know who can say yes are the super rich who were taken care of very well while the middle class got it up the A@@ with no KY Jelly. Quit worrying about Obama! He has much larger problems to worry about than a few of us running around in the mountains on two stroke sleds. Have a beer and have fun!

I think bush is a tard--- I ride a 4 stroke and I make over 250. I am not super rich I like clean mountains. Just dont think I should pay more in taxes so the bum in the project can get his check or the baby factory can have another jud outa wed lock so I can pay for that. OR the illegal can jump the border and have a kid and I have to pay for that to:confused:

PS I think Iraq Is a huge waist of time and my money and MY friends lives.

OH ya did I mention that George Bush is a Tard

RMK935VA

Premium Member
Jan 14, 2008
Nice response UltraLord! I agree about the illegals and the welfare folks. I just don't think that a lot of the guys who have been on this thread realize how screwed most of them have been by Bush and the Republicans for the last eight years.

Their hero, Sarah Palin, is a snowmobile rider and she is pretty hot. Beyond that, she does not have very much going for her. I ride two stroke sleds and I think that it will be a long time before there are no more of them in the mountains and it will be for other reasons like lightweight four strokes with "hair dryers" being a more favorable choice for most riders. It is not going to be much different than what happened with two stroke versus four stroke dirt bikes. The four stroke bikes just got better, particularly with the displacement advantage that they were given on the race track.

I just know what has happened with my 401k (now a 200.5k) and my IRA and my other investments since the Republicans took over in 2001. Everything is down in absolute and real terms. The people who were most screwed by the Bushies are the very ones who have stood by the idiot. It is too bad that George H.W. Bush wasn't wearing a condom the night that he conceived W. We would have all been much better off. Maybe not though. Karl Rove (aka Darth Vader) would have just found another dimwitted scion of a wealthy politically connected family to put in the White House as his puppet.

W
Nov 27, 2007
Nice response UltraLord! I agree about the illegals and the welfare folks. I just don't think that a lot of the guys who have been on this thread realize how screwed most of them have been by Bush and the Republicans for the last eight years.

Their hero, Sarah Palin, is a snowmobile rider and she is pretty hot. Beyond that, she does not have very much going for her. I ride two stroke sleds and I think that it will be a long time before there are no more of them in the mountains and it will be for other reasons like lightweight four strokes with "hair dryers" being a more favorable choice for most riders. It is not going to be much different than what happened with two stroke versus four stroke dirt bikes. The four stroke bikes just got better, particularly with the displacement advantage that they were given on the race track.

I just know what has happened with my 401k (now a 200.5k) and my IRA and my other investments since the Republicans took over in 2001. Everything is down in absolute and real terms. The people who were most screwed by the Bushies are the very ones who have stood by the idiot. It is too bad that George H.W. Bush wasn't wearing a condom the night that he conceived W. We would have all been much better off. Maybe not though. Karl Rove (aka Darth Vader) would have just found another dimwitted scion of a wealthy politically connected family to put in the White House as his puppet.

WOW! You , sir, have drank the koolaid! Take your Bush bashing to the fouled plug. The Republicans are our only hope for LAND USE ISSUES. Exactly what "mountains" do you plan on riding your 4 stroke in? The dem wilderness grab is ramping up allready. Wake up and smell the greenies. If you would like to debate the merrits of OUR president, I would love that debate, in the fouled plug section. :mad:

V
Nov 27, 2008
North Bend, WA
I would like everyone to look critically about whether you are better off in real dollars than you were in 2000. If you can say yes, I would be very surprised.

Every single person I know is better off than they were 8 years ago. Suprise! None of us make over 250k/year either.

Watching the swings in your 401k is stupid. It'll come back over time and we are still 300% higer than we were after the crash in '87.

Bleeding heart liberals and their subprime mortgage philosophy got us into this mess. W didn't help with his high spending, but you can't put the blame on him.

True conservatism and some common sense is what we need, whether that be Palin or not. Any politians buying into this global warming scam shouldn't be trusted one bit. Global warming is the biggest con job known to man kind. Worse than the Obama election!

O
Jan 15, 2008
Moses Hole, WA
Global warming....if it is, why did many of our Glaciers here in AK grow this year? Ask Al Gore:rolleyes:

I dodn't argue that the planet probably has warmed.
We are no longer covered in ice here in the Columbia Basin. Ice age is over.
Pretty sure it wasn't due to too many cars, or burning coal for energy though. Since there weren't too many people around when the ice age ended.

I think global warming is going to happen even if we all started driving Priuses and fourstroke sleds. Not a scientist, just an observer.

;)

Q
Oct 2, 2008
WOW! You , sir, have drank the koolaid! Take your Bush bashing to the fouled plug. The Republicans are our only hope for LAND USE ISSUES. Exactly what "mountains" do you plan on riding your 4 stroke in? The dem wilderness grab is ramping up allready. Wake up and smell the greenies. If you would like to debate the merrits of OUR president, I would love that debate, in the fouled plug section. :mad:

thanks weetee those people just dont get it

Premium Features