• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BDX running board instructions

J
Sep 1, 2011
S/E MN
I am looking for a set of the BDX running board instructions. I purchased a set and my son either opened the box before I got to it and lost the instructions or they were not in the box. I am guessing its the first one. Can anyone that has them still scan them and email them to me? BDX is not open and would like to get these on this weekend.
Thanks Josh

F

fast8seccamaro

Oct 22, 2010
Thorsby Alberta
I am looking for a set of the BDX running board instructions. I purchased a set and my son either opened the box before I got to it and lost the instructions or they were not in the box. I am guessing its the first one. Can anyone that has them still scan them and email them to me? BDX is not open and would like to get these on this weekend.
Thanks Josh

http://www.bd-xtreme.com/index.php?id_product=50&controller=product

Not exactly what you wanted but might help

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
Here is the best instruction I can give you, (if they are the cat bdx boards) walk to garbage can and throw them in!

Go to bmfab and buy new boards.

Those cat boards are one of the biggest pain in the azz to put on, cheapest built worthless things I've ever seen sold for a cat. They don't fit worth a chit.

There are So much better options for nearly the same price its not even comparable!

If you can't tell this is one item I'm appalled by. Some other great stuff by BDX but those boards I think take the cake. I do appreciate what they do and really like some things they do so its not about bdx its about this one product.

C

coolx2

Nov 29, 2007
1 tip on install. Leave the bottom riveted edge of tunnel. Don't cut it off like the instructions say.

S
Aug 15, 2009
The boards do not fit the best...I installed a set last year and I am more than unimpressed with them...However once you have them on they work good. The instructions are worthless. Shoot me a text and I can send you some pictures of mine. Do not cut the tunnel flush like they say, I would suggest that you follow the spot welds to help support the tunnel. The colors match nice on the plus side! 715 360 2012, I am in the shop right now so I do not get the best service but I will take a few pictures in a little bit and send them when I get your number. I can give you a hollar.

Nick

Premium Features